• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT7| Notorious R.B.G. Plans NZ Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all heard dis shit
Crooks Using Pokemon Go To Rob People Finally Get Caught
Team Rocket in real life, where is pikachu to thundershock these fools asses
This is a terrible cartoon but it is interesting in how it presents Blair.

CnJARuJWcAAKwqg.jpg
Its been over two hours since this was posted and not one person has whined about the labeling yet. Is this even poligaf anymore

Wilsongt

H. A. Goodman
H. A. Goodman – ‏@HAGOODMANAUTHOR

IF BERNIE endorses, writing-in Bernie, Jill Stein and Green, several other options in 2016. BLAME HRC if Trump wins, not Bernie or Bust.
10:56 PM - 11 Jul 2016
21 RETWEETS55 LIKES

H. A. Goodman
H. A. Goodman – ‏@HAGOODMANAUTHOR

Bernie or Bust Gives Donald Trump the Election if Bernie Sanders Endorse... https://youtu.be/YI1cnFMhVnA via @YouTube
YouTube
YouTube

This meltdown is happening faster than Chernobyl.

Wilsongt

So it's Hillary's fault if Bernie endorses and Bernie endorsing clearly means to vote 3rd Party. Am I getting this right?

It's Hillary's fault if Trump wins because she didn't drop out and let Birdie have the nomination. If Bernie endorses, it means vote 3rd party and split those votes. Only Bernie can beat Trump because Hillary is worse than Satan.

CCS

Banned
Anyone else going to be live watching r/s4p during the event later? I know I should stop schadenfreude-ing, but it's just too good.

I'm a bad person, bite me.

mo60

It's Hillary's fault if Trump wins because she didn't drop out and let Birdie have the nomination. If Bernie endorses, it means vote 3rd party and split those votes. Only Bernie can beat Trump because Hillary is worse than Satan.

He's going to be so shocked on election night because Hilary has a high chance of crushing trump. I would love to see his reaction if Hilary beats trump by like 10%.

Diablos

Clinton poll regarding Comey's decision is bullshit. It's bad optics but most importantly 9 out of 10 Republicans are really driving up the number.

Trump only down by 3 in the new SurveyMonkey poll. Also seeing Johnson in so many polls is getting a bit unsettling. What if he's another Nader? Both candidates Trump and Clinton have high negatives. Stands to reason that enough independents could vote for him.

Diablos

Why would Johnson be another Nader? Libertarians pull from a different pool than the Greens do.
Johnson has a somewhat socially liberal streak that can appeal to young voters potentially who are on the fence who also hate Hillary.

Stein doesn't seem to be making a big enough impact yet to really worry. Although that could certainly change.

thcsquad

Johnson has a somewhat socially liberal streak that can appeal to young voters potentially who are on the fence who also hate Hillary.

I feel like Johnson has benefited from only partial attention. There are likely a lot of ex-Berners who don't yet know how extremely right-wing libertarians are on economics. Maybe Bernie should attack the libertarians in his endorsement speech today.

I feel like Johnson has benefited from only partial attention. There are likely a lot of ex-Berners who don't yet know how extremely right-wing libertarians are on economics. Maybe Bernie should attack the libertarians in his endorsement speech today.
Especially with the Flint contaminated water debacle that is yet to have begun resolving.

A Garry Johnson Presidency = Flint Michigans on a national scale

People decide who they're going to vote for aruond the general debates but that's mostly because they're close to the election anyway. I don't think they influence votes much in and of themselves.

It's all about the debates now.
Pence just seems like they guy you'd pick if you wanted Kasich, but Kasich turned you down (and Kasich claimed that happened, right?). Pence has less downside than Newt, Flynn, or Sessions, but not all that much upside, either. Feels like he'll be a minimal factor in the race. Neo-Trump has got his work cut out for him. Hillary can pick whoever she wants as VP -- no real need to counter this with Kaine or whatever.

Paskil

Perez and Sessions were both on Fox News Sunday at the same time. Mah picks for veeps. Perez did a pretty decent job stanning for Hillary there, especially given the heavy topics he was handed from the week.

What's he going to do, announce "I'm with Trump" with Hillary on stage, drop the mic and walk out?

Clinton is doing her speech, Sanders walks up behind her with a metal chair and slams it against her back.

Then the music starts playing, it's "Born in the USA!"

The camera pans around, by god it's Trump! Fireworks start going off as Trump walks down to the stage with Sanders wagging his finger at Clinton.

Trump gets on stage. "You know this is a tremendous crowd, simply a great crowd. With me and Sanders together, we're really gonna make the world great again. You know what, I think I know what we're gonna call this thing, it's gonna be-, it's gonna be great. So here it is.

Krooked Klinton Killers. It's great, right? Really just a fantastic name."

Kemal86

Clinton is doing her speech, Sanders walks up behind her with a metal chair and slams it against her back.

The camera pans around, by god it's Trump! Fireworks start going off as Trump walks down to the stage with Sanders wagging his finger at Clinton.

Trump gets on stage. "You know this is a tremendous crowd, simply a great crowd. With me and Sanders together, we're really gonna make the world great again. You know what, I think I know what we're gonna call this thing, it's gonna be-, it's gonna be great. So here it is.

This is the kind of high-quality content I visit this forum for. A+. (no snark)

Only thing missing is an "Oh My Gawhd!" courtesy of JR Jim Ross.

thefro

I think Republicans made a mistake by not attacking Bernie more during the primary and defining him. It was a gamble that they lost. His favorability ratings are fairly good right now so an endorsement from him is going to help Clinton with independents and will ultimately help whatever issues he pushes in the future.

The problem for Republicans is they don't have the organization now to attack Bernie & define him and everyone else is busy sliming Clinton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom