• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT7| Notorious R.B.G. Plans NZ Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
That timeline where newt Gingrich is the VP nominee and he is the moderate on the ticket on issues of race and social justice. Is it possible we are in it?

kess

Remember how Bart Stupak held up the Affordable Care Act for what felt like forever and then he dropped a bomb on the Republicans when he finally got his concession? Bernie's speech felt like that.

XR2N0h.jpg

The memes continue

johnsmith

remember me
Holy fucking shit. There's going to be an actual white supremacist running for Congress the Dems can use to tar and feather the whole fucking party. What the hell did Hillary do in a past life to deserve this?
I mean we already have one running for president...

Iolo

Headline: "Newt: Trump VP pick will come Wed or Thurs"
Article body: "Newt: I don't know much. My guess is Trump VP pick will come Wed, Thurs or Fri"

Clearly Newt has insider info

pigeon

Banned
So remember when somebody secretly made a huge pinning bid on the prediction market to push up the listed chance that Romney would win the election, and it was widely speculated that it was somebody from the campaign trying to change the narrative?

Who thinks this will happen again with Trump's campaign?

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
So remember when somebody secretly made a huge pinning bid on the prediction market to push up the listed chance that Romney would win the election, and it was widely speculated that it was somebody from the campaign trying to change the narrative?

Who thinks this will happen again with Trump's campaign?
almost surely [P]

They should really make these bumper stickers.
I would also accept
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I Guess I'm With Her

olympia

XR2N0h.jpg

The memes continue

incredibly shit image quality coming from the 'nerd' set

HOW DO THESE MEMES GET SO COMPRESSED.

I mean i understood in 2004 but jesus what are they using?

if this image was made in 2004 and saved and uploaded over and over again until there was the eventual degradation i could probably understand why this image looks like this

but it was probably made last month at the earliest

I just submitted a written test for a job that I've had 3 interviews with (including one with the principle of the firm that went till 9pm). So damn nervous right now.

Pray for me poligaf

Its summer break. Before they go back to middle school, they have to make as many dank memes as possible and let their voice be heard!

/s

I do wish people on my feed would face reality and stop spamming dumb political memes.

I just submitted a written test for a job that I've had 3 interviews with (including one with the principle of the firm that went till 9pm). So damn nervous right now.

Pray for me poligaf

kess

if this image was made in 2004 and saved and uploaded over and over again until there was the eventual degradation i could probably understand why this image looks like this

but it was probably made last month at the earliest

Hey, it's hard running a computer off the propane fumes from the septic system.

hawk2025

Pray for me poligaf

*praying*

From my limited experience, anything job interview related going over the expected time is an excellent sign, so the 9pm thing is probably good! I had a final round of interviews that consisted of 45-minute one on one cases/high-level coding and statistical analysis. The last one went on for over 2 hours instead and the offer came very soon after :)

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Shit pics/ shit posting has a defined aesthetic. I wouldn't be surprised if people recompress images just to make them even more dank.

Emarv

I can totally see this as just Newt being Newt. Has inside information, likes to feel important and leak info or use it to put pressure. These types of remarks are why Trump likes him so much to begin with. Someone willing to poke back and not just "feel honored to be considered".

All the Bernie supporters I'm friends with on FB 'literally can't even' today. They are just denying reality and continuing to post meme's about Comey and Clinton. It's pretty entertaining. I think Pokemon Go also distracted a lot of them from Politics.

Teggy

Fox probably suspended Newt because he was saying things about race that made sense all of a sudden and they can't have any of that on their channel.

All the Bernie supporters I'm friends with on FB 'literally can't even' today. They are just denying reality and continuing to post meme's about Comey and Clinton. It's pretty entertaining. I think Pokemon Go also distracted a lot of them from Politics.

None of my Bernie friends even posted anything today. To be fair, they haven't posted anything Bernie related in weeks. Think they're all still firmly in the Depression stage of grief.

ampere

Guys can you not post shitty bernieorbuster memes

They suck and I don't wanna see them

They should really make these bumper stickers.

It's pretty funny. I was actually in that boat about a year and a half ago, I wanted to make a "I'm meh about voting for Hillary" bumper sticker, but this was when I still had some glaring misconceptions about her policy stances

I had a friend unironically post a video from RT America.

Teggy

Kasie Hunt ‏@kasie 7m7 minutes ago
Bernie Sanders is no longer under the protection of the United States Secret Service #NBC2016

*praying*

From my limited experience, anything job interview related going over the expected time is an excellent sign, so the 9pm thing is probably good! I had a final round of interviews that consisted of 45-minute one on one cases/high-level coding and statistical analysis. The last one went on for over 2 hours instead and the offer came very soon after :)

I think I'm good if I didn't screw up the written test today. I had to write stuff I'm not used to writing and haven't had formal training in (media pitches stuff) so I'm not sure how well I did. I hope ok!

Bernie Sanders is no longer under the protection of the United States Secret Service #NBC2016

is this a threat?

What I would give, to be able to go back two years ago, and tell people the Republican ticket for president in 2016 would be Trump/Gingrich.

The reactions. I can only imagine.

ampere

So he's officially out of the race then, regardless of whatever stance he takes on the "revolution" stuff.

Expecting him to want a speaking slot at the DNC

Mike Pence is the type of guy you choose in a close or easy race, not when you're far behind.

But Trump isn't a traditional politician, so who the fuck knows.

Benchmark Politics ‏@benchmarkpol 7h7 hours ago Jamestown, NY

For every 4% points of Sanders supporters are convinced by this endorsement, Clintons numbers will go up around 1% nationally.

Look at these numbers we just made up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom