• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT7| Notorious R.B.G. Plans NZ Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Look at these numbers we just made up!

Yeah, that's some bullshit maths. Most Sanders' supporters for the nomination already say they'll vote Clinton in presidential polling. If 80% of them are convinced, she's not going to shoot up 20% in the polls. That's just ludicrous.

This is one of the comments mr duke made after saying he plans to run for a seat in the congress.I wouldn't suggest to read some of the things he has written on his timeline.
https://twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/sta...8?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Your link sent me to a really bad part of the internet. Now I'm on some woman's profile who proclaims she makes blond babies and wants to start an all white dating website to arrange marriages for her children.

mo60

Your link sent me to a really bad part of the internet. Now I'm on some woman's profile who proclaims she makes blond babies and wants to start an all white dating website to arrange marriages for her children.

I warned you. Anyway I think duke will get obliterated again even if he faces someone kinda similar to him.

Mael

This is one of the comments mr duke made after saying he plans to run for a seat in the congress.I wouldn't suggest to read some of the things he has written on his timeline.
https://twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/sta...8?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

I feel like I just saw stormfront timeline.

Yeah there was that too on stormfront timeline.

Teggy

NBC Nightly News ‏@NBCNightlyNews 13m13 minutes ago
Donald Trump has declined the NAACP's offer to speak at their annual convention, campaign says - @alivitali

Still working hard at that AA outreach.

Teggy

Lots of Republicans won't be going to the convention, but guess who will?

Kim Hjelmgaard
‏@khjelmgaard
Nigel Farage tells us that he's going to @GOPconvention in Cleveland next week with Brexit 'lessons' for America

EDIT: dammit!

Tamanon

Banned
I mean, I guess he has nothing better to do. But is bringing in someone who campaigned on empty promises and bailed immediately a great idea?

I've received a message. Decoding...

ccP9Gql.jpg

Wilsongt

itschris

CNN - Sources: DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz seems safe until November

Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz appears safe as chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee until the November elections after Democrats privately mulled options to replace her, including with Senate Minority Whip Dick Durbin, according to several sources familiar with the discussions.

But those talks didn't pick up much steam, sources said, with Clinton showing little appetite to boot Wasserman Schultz and cause a distraction, while Sanders focused his energy instead on influencing the party platform.

In the aftermath of the rowdy Nevada Democratic convention in May, where angry Sanders supporters heckled Clinton surrogates, Democrats on Capitol Hill grew increasingly nervous that the same episode could play out at the Philadelphia convention this month. And they privately worried that Wasserman Schultz would not be able to control the outrage of Sanders' supporters who felt party leaders tilted the scales toward Clinton.

So privately, Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid offered an alternative: Durbin as Wasserman Schultz's replacement, according to several people familiar with the situation. In an interview on Tuesday, Durbin confirmed to CNN that he spoke with Reid about the matter, but downplayed the discussion.

Now, as the party heads into the nominating convention this month, and after Sanders endorsed Clinton Tuesday in New Hampshire, there seems to be little appetite for a drawn-out committee fight over naming a replacement.

One Democratic source who was eager for new blood lamented, "We had a chance, but we're stuck with her."

I'm watching Martha Stewart and Snoop Dog host the $100,000 Pyramid.
Bernie endorsed Queen.
Newt might be Vice President.
I've fallen through some crack in the universe or something.

HylianTom

Banned
I'm watching Martha Stewart and Snoop Dog host the $100,000 Pyramid.
Bernie endorsed Queen.
Newt might be Vice President.
I've fallen through some crack in the universe or something.

If they're bringing back game shows, they need to include Press Your Luck and Sale of the Century. If' we're really doing a 20th century time warp, let's do it good n' proper.

If they're bringing back game shows, they need to include Press Your Luck and Sale of the Century. If' we're really doing a 20th century time warp, let's do it good n' proper.

Could we get Super Market Sweep too?

But, seriously. I'm living for Snoop Dog and Martha Stewart right now. It's so absurd. I love it. (Match Game is great too)

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I know Campaigns and Super-Pacs aren't supposed to coordinate, but I would think the campaign would think better than wasting money running what is basically the same commercial.

Seen a lot of commercials in Colorado from Hillary and from a Super Pac (Priorities USA I think), and both start with the sound byte of Trump saying he talks with himself about foreign issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom