• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT7| Notorious R.B.G. Plans NZ Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to run the guy I'm dating his phone charger at work...and someone in a Make America Great again hat said my hair made me look like a "faggoty ass faggot."

So, that was fun.

I think my Hillary shirt triggered him. LOL

I had to run the guy I'm dating his phone charger at work...and someone in a Make America Great again hat said my hair made me look like a "faggoty ass faggot."

So, that was fun.

At least people are getting more creative with their derogatory slurs.

CCS

Banned

So, that was fun.

0/10 for creativity there :p

So, that was fun.

I have yet to meet a pro Trump person who hasn't been a complete shitstain :-/

kess

Everybody I've seen wearing one of those hats is over 65 years old, which lends a kind of irony to the whole "make it great again" schtick.

ampere

Adam can look as gay and fab as he wants.

That's really shitty that someone actually said nasty shit to you though. Even if he was thinking it, can't he keep it to himself?

I'm so desperate for a job I just applied to a job in Cleveland. CLEVELAND ugh

Bowdz

Kaine, Perez and Vilsack are the three choices? Jesus, at least get someone good looking. Along with Trump and whatever troll he picks, this is going to be the ugliest general election ever. Whatever happened to Xavier Becerra?

He's not Tom Perez.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
So I keep hearing that Theresa may become prime minister.

Who is Theresa and what will it mean?

adam.

j/k i luv u, but cut that shit out

I don't disagree....but it's hot. And I didn't feel like using a flat iron or blow drying my hair. I'm thinking of shaving it off. Maybe.

Bae, I thought you had standards.

Have you met me?

That's really shitty that someone actually said nasty shit to you though. Even if he was thinking it, can't he keep it to himself?

ONE OF US. ONE OF US.

It's okay. I'm used to stupid ass people. You just ignore them, and go on. Plus, if you're pissing someone off it's great. Now, the guy I'm dating...he wasn't happy which was kinda cute.

If it's good enough for Tom Brady, it's good enough for Adam.

I'm definitely cutting my hair. Fuck.

So we might live in a world that has Trump and Boris Johnson doing "Deals"

If by deals you had meant blow and hookers, I'd not have had a problem believing you.

I agree that her pick shouldn't be affected by Trump's. His campaign is too random to base such a huge decision off of.
but she has the luxury of counter-picking on the character select screen

tumblr_inline_nlomyhwUpH1scl6xf_500.jpg

Welcome to Browns-GAF Ciao :)

So, that was fun.

Please tell me you rubbed it their face that their ideology is dying a slow death.

Edit:

I just said "I am gay" and made eye contact for WAY too long.

To be fair, my hair was in a man bun because I was too lazy to deal with it.

Ok, that was a decent way to rub in their bigoted face.

kirblar

Where do you live right now?

kingkitty

I think that oped was before the Iran deal was finalized. From what I've googled, he seems pretty down on the actual deal.

http://radio.foxnews.com/2016/01/15...-on-iran-that-will-be-used-to-fund-terrorism/ (on Kilmeade radio)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFitvudc__E (him talking on morning joe)

I haven't found anything that implies he wants to straight up dismantle the deal, but I'm curious if he would've voted for or against the Iran deal if he was a politician in congress. It's worth noting he didn't sign the open letter that had retired members of the military call upon congress to reject the Iran deal. But he also didn't sign the open letter that supported the deal.

I just said "I am gay" and made eye contact for WAY too long.

To be fair, my hair was in a man bun because I was too lazy to deal with it.

You should have said while your ass looked faggoty his was looking fine and gave him a wink and a smile and make him feel super uncomfortable.

Or get beat up. I suppose that might have been the result of doing that as well.

You should have pulled out your Claymore and buffed with charcoal resin, then bow

Dark Souls? I just started it. I'm terrible.

You should have said while your ass looked faggoty his was looking fine and gave him a wink and a smile and make him feel super uncomfortable.

Or get beat up. I suppose that might have been the result of doing that as well.

Done the whole get beat up thing. Hahaha. Not as much fun as you'd think. :p

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I'm still failing to see any electoral path for Trump to win this election barring sweeping the swing states.

The guy I'm dating loves Dark Souls, and he only wants me to play when he watches. Because I invent new swear words when I rage, supposedly.

Some random things from the Colorado poll:

Trump is at 29% approval. Queen is at 40% which is terrible, but better than 29%.
41% of people say neither are honest and trustworthy.
Only 22% of people think Trump has the temperament to be President. Only 24% think he is qualified.
Trump is getting 15% of the Hispanic vote, while Queen gets 60%. 12% say other.

The last actually makes sense if we think that Hispanic polling skews young because of the language issue.

I'm still failing to see any electoral path for Trump to win this election barring sweeping the swing states.

That's always been the case.

I mean, if she takes Fla, Co, and and Va, Trump can win Ohio, Pa,Ia, NV, NH, NC and still lose.

Basically, as long as I'm right about Florida not even being very swingy, it's already over.

Teggy

Sam Stein ‏@samsteinhp 13m13 minutes ago
“Our country becomes Venezuela” — Trump on what happens if Clinton wins

Trump has no idea why Venezuela is like it is confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom