• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT7| Notorious R.B.G. Plans NZ Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilsongt

Some parts of Maryland very good....

8b9fa582c0f68a8db1abd8e153ed3e98.jpg

giphy.gif

I think my mom and Kev are the same person.

My mom: Rachel's going on about that Prince from Illinois
Me: I think you mean Pence from Indiana.
My mom: Whatever. : drains the glass :

Iolo

I can't believe I'm going to be in Manhattan at the exact same time as Donald Trump's VP announcement in Manhattan. What if it is me?

Crayons

Banned
Hillary sent me a nice email about her Love Trumps Hate button today. I feel really special! Would love to have one, but I think I'm done donating money to politicians for the forseeable future.

the reality is you're making a $10 donation and getting a button as a thank you gift.

Ya, but the far superior women's card didn't require a minimum donation, did it?

Considering I was going to give to the campaign anyway, why not get the gift?
I just think the gift could be a bit better. Didn't she do the Love Trumps Hate sticker a few months ago?

But, since we've reset, and I'm no longer at the limit, I can donate more to my Queen.

Diablos

PA finally passes a budget. Looks like I'll be paying sales tax on my PSN and Steam purchases. Oh well. We definitely need the revenue.

HylianTom

Banned
Gingrich (on Fox) says that it's down to him and Pence.

I swear, if it's Newty, my ass is going to be dancing in the street.
And I can't dance to save my life.

Diablos

Gingrich (on Fox) says that it's down to him and Pence.

I swear, if it's Newty, my ass is going to be dancing in the street.
And I can't dance to save my life.
Eh, isn't Pence the one to be dancing over? He seems like a big buff dummy. Newt, while an asshole, has a brain and knows how to fight the Clintons.

gcubed

PA finally passes a budget. Looks like I'll be paying sales tax on my PSN and Steam purchases. Oh well. We definitely need the revenue.

They didn't touch my income tax, I'm fine with it... I mean, besides the fact that most of it is fake money that has no chance of hitting targets.

But... details

HylianTom

Banned
Eh, isn't Pence the one to be dancing over? He seems like a big buff dummy. Newt, while an asshole, has a brain and knows how to fight the Clintons.
Truth be told, I'm not afraid of either of them. Newt is the comedy option, so this plays a big role in my hoping for him.

Newt can publicly talk about the process like that? So Christie is out?
This is one of those instances where Newt is either feeling really damn confident about his connection to Trump (and confident about Trump being comfortable with him revealing this kind of info on TV).. or he's full of rich, creamy shit.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Truth be told, I'm not afraid of either of them. Newt is the comedy option, so this plays a big role in my hoping for him.

Me too, if for no other reason than to see how far his numbers with Women will go.

Diablos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom