• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT7| Notorious R.B.G. Plans NZ Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
13731631_1046381852084036_1286560858603634263_n.jpg

ampere

I don't usually post here but I saw this... piece of work and just have to share it. It's the dumbest political cartoon I've ever seen. How presumptuous of you to expect the police to protect you rather than kill you even though you criticize them! It's blowing my mind, somebody help me.

There are some way dumber ones, but I don't really want to link them lol.

Yea that comic is definitely not understanding what peaceful protest means

Iolo

Speaker list is coming together but not yet official

Night 1: A Benghazi focus, followed by border patrol agents and Mr. Shaw, whose son was killed by an undocumented immigrant. Senator Cotton, Mr. Giuliani, Melania Trump, Ms. Ernst and others.

Night 2: A focus on the economy: Mr. White, president of the U.F.C.; Asa Hutchinson, the governor of Arkansas; Michael Mukasey, the former United States attorney general; Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, a vice-presidential possibility; Senator Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, the majority leader; Tiffany Trump; Donald Trump Jr. and Gov. Scott Walker of Wisconsin.

Night 3: Ms. Bondi; Ms. Collins; Newt Gingrich, a former House speaker; Senator Ted Cruz of Texas; Eric Trump; Ms. Gulbis; and the nominee for vice president.

Night 4: Mr. Tebow; Representative Marsha Blackburn of Tennessee; Gov. Mary Fallin of Oklahoma; Reince Priebus, the Republican National Committee chairman; Gov. Rick Scott of Florida; Mr. Thiel; Mr. Barrack; Ivanka Trump; Donald J. Trump.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/14/us/politics/republican-convention-speakers-donald-trump.html

teiresias

The log cabin Republicans are a bunch of selfish, blind idiots.

There's this local dude near me on Grindr with the username GayforTrump . . . and he's wearing that stupid Make America Great Again cap in the photo . . . and judging by his profile text he may very well be completely serious.

olympia

lol can I get this as an avatar.

CnSvklPWAAATGwi.jpg:small

tip: in the image url change "large" to "small" next time you post something hosted from twitter. otherwise it's huge

also adding "l" "m" or "s" to the end of an imgur url before the file extension will also resize it to large med or small respectively

pass it on

saltypickles

Neo Member
Peter Thiel's speech will consist of him bragging about how he took down Gawker.

Shooting for Tom Brady and settling with Tim Tebow is quite the dropoff as well.

shem935

Banned
That hey are going after Ben Ghazi for the umpteenth time and not the emails when they have the director of FBI calling Hillary careless is puzzling to me.

Edit: Completely missed Tebow. WHY.jpg

Omg Tim Teebow is gonna speak at the RNC. Fucking brilliant lol. One media product who tried so hard and yet failed even harder to hide how much of a loser he is speaking in support of another.

At least Brady was actually good at his job.

They should add Brownback to the economy night as an example of GOP economic consequences.

And lol, Tebow?! The GOP does know that everyone in the base that likes football knows that Tebow sucked it up, right? Like, maybe the Jesus stuff plays with the religious non-football Republicans, but that isn't a large group.

No minorities besides some possible African Americans and no LGBT. Yup, that's a Trump convention.

Well Peter Thiel is gay I believe

But he once used women earning the right to vote and more people getting welfare as reasons why freedom and democracy no longer compatible.

So.....

Crocodile

That cover is too try hard

Meanwhile at the Daily News:

I gotta give the Daily News mad props for this one because it works almost perfectly when set to the music.

This cover I like <3

http://www.logcabin.org/pressreleas...cabin-republicans-president-gregory-t-angelo/

You all are just now realizing that the GOP are homophobic fucks?

The cognitive dissonance of this group is stunning.

I like how they are even willing to give Trump the benefit of the doubt LOL

Really not sure how you can support a party that is so obviously antagonistic to your personhood but what do I know

I don't usually post here but I saw this... piece of work and just have to share it. It's the dumbest political cartoon I've ever seen. How presumptuous of you to expect the police to protect you rather than kill you even though you criticize them! It's blowing my mind, somebody help me.

"How dare those Blacks ask the police to do the job they were hired for and not beat/murder them without just cause!"

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
I'm actually surprised Tebow would associate himself with Trump. Guess he is that desperate.

I suspect Martin O'Malley will be the next presidential candidate for the Democratic party (in 2024), if he does, would y'all consider voting Republican?

Few things scare me more than Tommy Carcetti in the white house.
I don't think a white guy's gonna get the nom for a while. It'll be hard to win the South™.

User1608

Banned
There's this local dude near me on Grindr with the username GayforTrump . . . and he's wearing that stupid Make America Great Again cap in the photo . . . and judging by his profile text he may very well be completely serious.
&#128561;&#128565;Free country I guess. Trump's willingness to nominate SC justices who would repeal last year's marriage ruling doesn't register with some, eh.
Oh, had no idea he's gay.

User1608

Banned

Iolo

How much of this shit show gets broadcast on live TV? Just a few of the key speeches or the entire thing over the four days?

Some prime time speeches, network television. Cable news, probably more. But, this year, Twitter is apparently live streaming, so it may be the whole thing? I haven't seen the details.

LOL Cenk literally ends the video with we warned you, this is your fault, not ours.

Nevermind their dishonest coverage of Clinton throughout the primary.

The entire segment was just another we told you so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom