• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT7| Notorious R.B.G. Plans NZ Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
13680167_1046853262036895_7125223089176527446_o.jpg

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
At what point is this just the Trump campaign screwing with the media? His MO has been to get as much media attention as possible...this seems to be right up the alley?

studyguy

2016, a vice presidency decision might weigh heavy on the back of Ivanka Trump of all people. What a time to be alive. Politics are fucking weird man.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
At what point is this just the Trump campaign screwing with the media? His MO has been to get as much media attention as possible...this seems to be right up the alley?

It's more fun to believe this is all Trump kids vs Trump kids vs Trump wives vs Manafort: Dawn of Dumpster Fire.

Kusagari

2016, a vice presidency decision might weigh heavy on the back of Ivanka Trump of all people. What a time to be alive. Politics are fucking weird man.

If Trump becomes president, Ivanka Trump could be the most powerful person in the world. She would be his Cheney.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Seriously:

Do NOT throw out the possibility that it was Pence and Trump changed his mind to spite the media.

I would feel really bad for Pence if he was told and then had it taken away.

Farmboy

People hoping for a 400+ electoral college blow out will be disappointed because the polarization is just too great right to flip more than NC and AZ at the most. People hoping for a massive sweep in terms of the Senate and house races can still be in for a treat when the general gets into full swing.

Sticking my neck out: still think it'll be an EV blowout, by which I mean more electoral votes than Obama in 2008. #hopium

HylianTom

Banned
In the movie/miniseries that's playing in my head, there are Arrested Development-style chicken dances and goofy incidental music. Maybe even a sloppy banner with the wrong name written on it. But I'm not sure who the narrator is yet.

itschris

Jeff Zeleny on CNN just said that Hillary will announce her pick immediately after the Republican Convention, a week from tomorrow.

In the movie/miniseries that's playing in my head, there are Arrested Development-style chicken dances and goofy incidental music. Maybe even a sloppy banner with the wrong name written on it. But I'm not sure who the narrator is yet.

Someone needs to edit this gif to have Trump's family/campaign showing the banner to Pence.

l0vp1VB.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom