• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT7| Notorious R.B.G. Plans NZ Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how Paul Manafort feels about finally having ousted Corey Lewandowski only to now to be in a power struggle with Donald Trump's moron offspring.

It's kinda a shame that this fad didn't start up closer to the election, because it would honestly be significant if most every voting location was a pokestop, and they all got special lures on them on voting day.
Many probably already are. Most voting places are churches, schools, or community centers which are likely to be Pokestops already.

Boke1879

Many probably already are. Most voting places are churches, schools, or community centers which are likely to be Pokestops already.

It would honestly be something if the creators of this game held a special event on election day that made younger people go outside and encouraged them to go vote.

Zornack

Voting stations crowded with a bunch of young people looking for pokemon sounds like a nightmare. They're not going to think "oh hey well while I'm looking for pokemon I'll wait in line and vote," they're just going to look for pokemon.

Boke1879

Yea and on that note I don't think this is Trump trolling the media. I think he's just really indecisive and he has people telling him what to do.

Force a successor. Anyone else.

Refugee crisis will continue as long as he's there. He compares barrel bombing innocent people to amputating a limb.

He has no legitimacy. He needs to be gone.
You're in luck! We already have an applicant!

86d6fea9-d63a-4fb6-a335-959a3ee8d946.jpg

blackw0lf

Voting stations crowded with a bunch of young people looking for pokemon sounds like a nightmare. They're not going to think "oh hey well while I'm looking for pokemon I'll wait in line and vote," they're just going to look for pokemon.

Societal pressure is powerful.

Can HillaryGAF please enlighten me as to what I can say to my liberal friends who ask me why they shouldn't vote for Gary Johnson or Jill Stein, without mentioning Hillary Clinton?

Do either of them have any ridiculous policies or major skeletons in their closets?

Can HillaryGAF please enlighten me as to what I can say to my liberal friends who ask me why they shouldn't vote for Gary Johnson or Jill Stein, without mentioning Hillary Clinton?

Do either of them have any ridiculous policies or major skeletons in their closets?

Gary Johnson wants to eliminate the federal income tax and replace it with a 23% federal sales tax on top of state sales taxes. This would be the biggest tax cut for the rich in human history.

Jill Stein thinks nuclear power plants are "WMDs"

emag

They both have ridiculous policies if you go by their party platforms. Not sure that's a more compelling argument than that of risking a Trump victory, though.

@SteveDeaceShow 2m2 minutes ago

Why Pence over Newt, Christie, and General Flynn? Because the latter 3 are stronger personas with their own opinions. Trump prefers betas.

Fits earlier reports that he wants his own Ed McMahon.

A) Garry Johnson isn't a fucking liberal and would dismantle the majority of regulations that Sanders would have implemented or expanded

B) Jill Stein is a failed political who could only muster the ability to hold office in a town hall, and thinks that nuclear power plants explode like nuclear weapons, and the Green Party is simply unreasonable or unscientific extremes cobbled together into an alt-left party.

Hindl

Jill Stein is one thing, but if your liberal friends want to vote for a libertarian then they aren't liberals. A libertarian is practically the exact opposite of what they want if they truly believed in Bernie Sanders. Just look up their platform. All of it is crazy.

royalan

OMG

That Tim Kaine rally.

The man is like watching paint dry.

He wasn't just boring, he was corny boring.

Please don't pick him. Whoever gets the job needs to be a source of energy for the ticket.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Do national polls take any account of Johnson and Stein not being on all ballots?

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
If you have a friend seriously considering Gary Johnson, there's nothing you can say to get them in the Clinton camp. Nothing. It's just racist lite bullshit that exists in a fantasy world where fuck you I got mine.

ampere

If you have a friend seriously considering Gary Johnson, there's nothing you can say to get them in the Clinton camp. Nothing. It's just racist lite bullshit that exists in a fantasy world where fuck you I got mine.

I dunno. Even when I identified as a libertarian years back I still voted D in the presidential elections because I understood strategic voting. It's possible that the strategic voting angle could sway some folks

Show them this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs

Let him now that the reason third party candidates don't get attention isn't because the corporate media unfairly ignores them.

It's because their conventions are literally cringey anime cons. They are a ball pit away from Dashcon.

my heart breaks for people in France. So senseless. I hate myself for thinking about the right wing media and NRA will politicize this to prove that bad guys will assert their will with or without firearms.

Ugh the world is dire atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom