• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it should be no surprise that diehard idiolistic voters tend to be more stubborn and less informed, but it's frustrating. Instead of taking this election cycle as a win for their side and making sure they cement their progress, and the progress of the last decade, they are marginalizing themselves even further and risking a humungous step backwards.

Problem was Sanders kept telling them they will take the fight to the convention.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I guess it should be no surprise that diehard idiolistic voters tend to be more stubborn and less informed, but it's frustrating. Instead of taking this election cycle as a win for their side and making sure they cement their progress, and the progress of the last decade, they are marginalizing themselves even further and risking a humungous step backwards.
As I've said, all they care about is burning the system down. They don't give a shit about what's built on the ashes.

smurfx

get some go again
I hope Sanders is happy with what he's caused. A huge group of clueless assholes.
lets not pretend this whole business with emails and schultz then joining hillary's campaign after stepping down isn't going to get them fired up. as always democrats are snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Boke1879

If these people don't want to participate they need to go. Don't care how that looks. If they boo the first Lady they are fucking children. They are honestly doing themselves no fucking favors right now.

Link

The Autumn Wind
lets not pretend this whole business with emails and schultz then joining hillary's campaign after stepping down isn't going to get them fired up. as always democrats are always snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
They're literally booing everyone that comes to the stage, regardless of what they have to say. I doubt they could even tell you anything about past conventions.

I'm shutting this off

stupid extremist Far-Left Lefties are handing over the White House to a Far-Riight authoritarian racist puppet of Putin (Trump)

as a Center-Center-Center-Left person, I hate the Far-Left as much as the Far-Right,
you always fuck things up

Fox318

I understand that we're talking about a minority here, but its clear that there is a faction of Sanders supporters that want to disrupt the convention. That's what they came to Philadelphia for. The email thing is a justification but you don't start interrupting the opening prayer because of a couple of nasty emails
I'd like to think that most of those people are outside of the arena but who knows with the delegates.
Has nothing to do with the DNC.
It has nothing to do with it but nobody really knows what to say other than the few canned lines about "best for party"
Just sad it's come to this. At any point in time Sanders could have helped calm this bullshit down. Dems also didn't handle the leaks as well as they should have. Immediately DWS should have resigned and and apology should have been made.
That's the biggest fuck up by all parties. White House and The Clinton campaign tried to coordinate press releases but they should have just told Debbie to resign on the spot. They tried to get cute and it blew up.

Hell isn't she about to get primaried by somebody with a ton of money from Bernie voters?

Link

The Autumn Wind
I'm shutting this off

stupid extremist Far-Left Lefties are handing over the White House to a Far-Riight authoritarian racist puppet of Putin (Trump)

as a Center-Center-Center-Left person, I hate the Far-Left as much as the Far-Right,
I'm probably a bit further left than you, but I feel the same. I can't watch this shit.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I'm shutting this off

And people gave me shit for saying the far left isn't any better than the far right. These guys aren't even as far left as Trump is far right and they're fucking this whole thing up for the left.

Fox318

Clinton needs to give her supporters vuvuzelas

GTmJfbF.png

TheFatOne

I'd like to think that most of those people are outside of the arena but who knows with the delegates.

It has nothing to do with it but nobody really knows what to say other than the few canned lines about "best for party"

That's the biggest fuck up by all parties. White House and The Clinton campaign tried to coordinate press releases but they should have just told Debbie to resign on the spot. They tried to get cute and it blew up.

Hell isn't she about to get primaried by somebody with a ton of money from Bernie voters?
Yea. This is where I put the major blame on Hillary. I don't give a fuck about loyalty especially in politics where people get fucked over all the time. Honestly whoever thought it was a good idea for them to come out and say DWS is now going to be apart of her campaign should be fired. Should have been super easy. Obama calls DWS privately tells her to back down or get annihilated. She resigns, holds a press conference and apologizes. Clinton distances herself from DWS. Easy peasy. Instead Clinton feels some weird sense of loyalty to someone who clearly doesn't deserve it. That plus Sanders stoking the fire for months and here we are.

Effect

I don't care how bad it might look they need to kick them the fuck out or replace them with alternates tomorrow or only have empty seats. Anything is better then booing.

Crocodile

No, she's very popular in her home district. That's actually been an interesting note about this primary - I think only one person on both the D and R sides has been primaried during the primaries. Almost every incumbent has kept their seat. For all the "anti-establishment" fervor, the "establishment" has kept their seats 99.9% of the time so far.

Boke1879

I don't care how bad it might look they need to kick them the fuck out or replace them with alternates tomorrow or only have empty seats. Anything is better then booing.

Yup. If they want to keep this shit up they need to go and you make them go. Don't give two damns how it looks. These people are acting like fucking kids.

Fox318

Yea. This is where I put the major blame on Hillary. I don't give a fuck about loyalty especially in politics where people get fucked over all the time. Honestly whoever thought it was a good idea for them to come out and say DWS is now going to be apart of her campaign should be fired. Should have been super easy. Obama calls DWS privately tells her to back down or get annihilated. She resigns, holds a press conference and apologizes. Clinton distances herself from DWS. Easy peasy. Instead Clinton feels some weird sense of loyalty to someone who clearly doesn't deserve it. That plus Sanders stoking the fire for months and here we are.

You know what though lets say she resigned right now.

There is absolutely no reason why DBS couldn't get a chief of staff type job or something in a Clinton White House after the election if she were to ever lose her house job. Nobody would care at that point.

Instead lets make a controversy over what should have been nothing.

Fox318

Those are the same people they need to lead door to door and groundwork efforts in other districts.

You'd be pissing off a ton of people for 4 days of bad tv.

Lets see how Bernie does tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom