• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valhelm

contribute something
Um, surely Huma Abedin has at minimum a Secret security clearance level.

I mean, surely, right?

You'd have to get through Carlos Danger first

w_anthony_weiner___00920.jpg

CpdHcppWAAAxnB7.jpg

Trump thinks if Hillary adds 3 SCOTUS judges, and each serve 25 years, this equates to the US being "gone" for 75 years.

Someone should tell him they serve at the same time, not in order...

mo60

Trump's not going to win any of the states the democrats hold at the presidential level this point Nate Silver. I don't think his poll numbers will ever improve by a significant amount to put any states the democratic hold currently.

Diablos

Ugh this seems TOO GOOD to be true.

I really wonder if Trump is looking for an exit ramp. He is getting even crazier and it's to the point where if the Secret Service is watching you then you're potentially only a few steps away from facing possible jail time and burning out, therefore dropping out of the race.

Part of me wishes he's just a troll I guess. But in reality he's far more than that.

Bowdz

Trump is down 7 prior to the "second amendment people" comments and I think he might finish down 12 (as he melts down more and more as it becomes clear he won't win) which leads to a 15 point loss. What would a 15 point margin look like for House and Senate seats?

The if Clinton takes this by 15 points, the Dems will take the house and easily win back the Senate. In this day and age, that would be a historic margin when compared to the last few elections.

Trump's comments will hopefully kill the "The Second Amendment is protection from tyranny!" argument now that people recognize that "oh, they mean we could assassinate political opponents with guns, that's fucking creepy as shit."

“Donald Trump might astound Americans on a routine basis, but we must draw a bright red line between political speech and suggestions of violence. Responsible, stable individuals won’t take Trump’s rhetoric to its literal end, but his words may provide a magnet for those seeking infamy. They may provide inspiration or permission for those bent on bloodshed." “What political leaders say matters to their followers. When candidates descend into coarseness and insult, our politics follow suit. When they affirm violence, we should fear that violence will follow." “It must be the responsibility of all Americans – from Donald Trump himself, to his supporters, to those who remain silent or oppose him – to unambiguously condemn these remarks and the violence they insinuate. The integrity of our democracy and the decency of our nation is at stake.”

Gabby Giffords statement.
Gabby Giffords makes me so sad. This is what she was like before she was shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7046bo92a4

The hilarity of the counter strike and the explanations rushed out by the campaign show just how shook they are over this. We can count on Trump to keep delivering this stuff. I mean how do you stop him? This shit got him the nomination. He isn't going to change tactics.

What happens if there is an attempted Hillary assassination before the election? Like what happens if it is successful? What happens if it isn't?

Xis

At this point, if Ryan were to denounce Trump, it would earn him zero respect points. Trump is the Hindenburg, and fleeing a disaster might be wise but it isn't brave.

At this point, if Ryan were to denounce Trump, it would earn him zero respect points. Trump is the Hindenburg, and fleeing a disaster might be wise but it isn't brave.
And it didn't do Cruz any good. If your standing in shit up to your neck, and you climb out of it, people are still going to stay the fuck away from you, because you're still covered in shit from the neck down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom