• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valhelm

contribute something
Kansas is not even 3rd tier battleground state!

Kansas is close to being an almost-swing state.

Kansas_presidential_election_results_2012.svg

Obama only took Wyandotte County (Kansas City) and Douglas County (a college town), yet these two plus roughly half the voters in Kansas City's wealthy white suburban counties gave Obama 40% of the vote in 2008 and 2012.

If college-educated whites in Eastern Kansas go for Hillary by a big enough margin, she wins Kansas. Which, if not tactically important, is a huge symbolic victory.

Wilsongt

smoking%20gun.jpg

WikiLeaks Verified account
‏@wikileaks

Clinton aid Huma Abedin had access to Clinton email address used for classified emails

CpcdztLWYAAxGuf.jpg:large

Ondore

Nate Cohn ‏@Nate_Cohn 1m1 minute ago Washington, DC
In the @FiveThirtyEight polls-only model, Clinton has a better chance of winning Kansas than Trump has of winning the presidency

STOP

I CAN ONLY GET SO ERECT

So, I have the feeling the "Second Amendment People" is going to be a solid meme for Democrats looking for a new catch-all for "White idiots." And hey, we won't be racist since a Republican said it first! A bit long, but I could go with it. SAPs? If no one wants to run with a meme, we could turn it into a dog whistle term instead and use it ironically on Reddit like true political badasses do.

You mean...we get our very own dogwhistle? *tears up*

Yes, yes, I'm loving it already!

Wikileaks timing the release of their new info to try to counter "Maybe someone should assassinate Hillary Clinton and liberal judges, I don't know" is interesting.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
So Wikileaks is basically a Trump partner?

As a Kansan this news gives me life. For the longest time I've been discourage with the republican stranglehold here. Believe me, I'm doing my part to change the tide. I was the only person to vote in my family, now I've convinced my sister to register and I keep telling my niece how cool it is that her first election will be electing the first female president. Good times, Screw Dumpf! Yass Queen.

Speaking as a Hoosier native whose favorite memory of the 2008 election was seeing Indiana called for Obama (even though I was no longer living there by then), I understand.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Can't tell if posted but

33m33 minutes ago
U.S. Secret Service ‏@SecretService
The Secret Service is aware of the comments made earlier this afternoon.

I never thought anything would trump (heh) Palin. Sorry for underestimating just how goddamn stupid republican primary voters are. This election was winnable with Kasich, Bush or Rubio. What a disaster.

Ophelion

I never thought anything would trump (heh) Palin. Sorry for underestimating just how goddamn stupid republican primary voters are. This election was winnable with Kasich, Bush or Rubio. What a disaster.

It at least would've been a challenge. This is going to be a political massacre. Election night is going to be like the end of Inglorious Bastards, except with Hillary's face cackling on the screen while Republicans just sit around the burning theater saying, "This is fine."

Like, the thing that's even more stupid?

UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05777802 Date: 09/30/2015

The State Department released it LAST YEAR. I mean, come on!

Trump is down 7 prior to the "second amendment people" comments and I think he might finish down 12 (as he melts down more and more as it becomes clear he won't win) which leads to a 15 point loss. What would a 15 point margin look like for House and Senate seats?

hawk2025

The only information gained from the Wikileaks post an hour after the Trumpster Fire restarted is that it makes their intentions crystal clear.

Dierce

That is from years ago, unclassified document [UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05777802 D]. WikiLeaks is a pathetic Putin puppet organization that idolizes orange turd and brings up old shit because they have absolutely nothing on Clinton.

ampere

I love it when Trump pivots! He should pivot everyday!

But really hating his level of political discourse. Attack ideas, not people... sigh.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I hope someday the Clinton Campaign releases the videos of Hillary's reactions every time she's told about what trump just said. At this point I would be very disappointed in them if they weren't filming the reactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom