• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anno

I legit laughed out loud at this post simply because of how well it sums up Fox News these days.

This seems like the guy you want to follow for endless amounts of this kind of nonsense.

@TheUSDesigns said:
BREAKING: Trump has 27% lead in Florida!
Q0xqGDE.jpg

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 27m27 minutes ago Raleigh, NC
When is the media going to talk about Hillary's policies that have gotten people killed, like Libya, open borders, and maybe her emails?

IF only the media would talk about the emails and Ben Ghazi! I haven't heard anything about fucking Ben Ghazi and the damn emails.

Iolo

Ryan could have denounced Trump and still won easily, there is no reason he would pivot now after his primary. He's just a cowardly piece of crap.

There's like 500 posts since this afternoon and the Trump comments broke. I read through his "statement." Any news since then? Any GOP issue a statement? What's Paul Ryan say?

mo60

When is the media going to talk about Hillary's policies that have gotten people killed, like Libya, open borders, and maybe her emails?

IF only the media would talk about the emails and Ben Ghazi! I haven't heard anything about fucking Ben Ghazi and the damn emails.

No one cares about those so called failed policies besides his fanbase.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I mean... hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Just today they were talking about some utter bullshit. Hey Donald... you... man. The late night comics are all just going to have to quit. There are no better jokes to make.

Open borders what?

Sibylus

Banned
People need to stop with the he's a plant/he's trying to lose nonsense. This is who Trump is. Trump doesn't know how to win, but this is who he is and he's fighting. Wake up and read the tracks... there's fascist afoot.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
There's like 500 posts since this afternoon and the Trump comments broke. I read through his "statement." Any news since then? Any GOP issue a statement? What's Paul Ryan say?

He "clearly" meant the people of the NRA voting

---
Trump said three words at the end of the statement that completely nullifies the "clearly'

"Though the second amendment folks, maybe there is. I don't know"

People need to stop with the he's a plant/he's trying to lose nonsense. This is who Trump is. Trump doesn't know how to win, but this is who he is and he's fighting. Wake up and read the tracks... there's fascist afoot.

People have a hard time understanding Trump because they expect him to behave rationally. One way to get around that is to ascribe motivations to him that make his actions rational.

User1608

Banned
It's probably a mixture of stupid ignorance and denial that this is is one fucked up, insane reality. No excuses though, because at this point that shit is old.

Nah. Even ignorance doesn't make sense. Definitely just denial at this point.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket

I've never bought into the plant idea. I don't think he's trying to lose either. After "the election will be rigged" I'm convinced he's just doing whatever he can to excuse his loss.

Best thing is. I won't be surprised at all if he tries to run again in 2020.

God Emperor Obama should use his mighty executive powers to make the election say like Saturday or something. I don't think I can take 90 more days of this. Even if it's just 90 days of Trump fuck-ups and polls showing an ever-expanding Clinton lead.

Wilsongt

One day people will stop chalking up everything Trump says to just be another Trumpish. He suggested a foreign government hack his political rivals, and then what do you know? DNC campaign gets hacked. Granted, it might have happened before Trump opened his mouth, but the news come out at a rather apropos time.

Now Trump is saying someone should assassinate his political rival? I'd be concerned about that a bit more than just "Oh, it's just Trump saying bullshit." We've seen Trump supporters are not right in their heads.

Yet, if Hillary sneezes the wrong way or falls up a flights of stairs (Which every fucking person in the world has done), she suddenly has mental damage and her health is being brought into question.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
I just want to scream to every sane GOP member:

THIS IS YOUR EXIT RAMP
THIS IS THE ONE
THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE OF GETTING OUT WITH ANY DIGNITY AT LL
THIS IT IT
LEAVE HIM NOW

But nope.

Like, question unrelated to politics....

At what age is it no longer socially acceptable to sleep in a kick ass pillow fort. BEFORE YOU ANSWER....it has TWO secret exits.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck

It's amazing. I thought his comments about dog whistles and learning about real struggles (I can't remember or place exactly when he said them) was a turning point for him. But good lord he's as worthless as the rest. Only cares about #1. But why? He'll be destroyed after the GOP goes down.

Absolutely spineless and will go down as one of the most cowardly politicians of all time.

Eh... I'm not sure he's multiplying them. He gave multiple numbers: three, four, or five justices serving for 20 or 25 years. True, three times 25 is 75, but it's not like that's the only combination of justices and years that he mentioned. Saying 75 might have just been his way of saying "a really long time" or "a long enough time that the damage done will be irreversible."

Then again, it's Trump, so who knows?

Counterpoint: It's Donald Trump and he's a buffoon, so I don't think he thinks that way.

OMG Don Lemon is in a shouting match with some idiot defending Trump.

Don Lemon is eviscerating this guy on CNN.

What the fuck is going on.

He's educating this guy on what a talking point is. AHAHAHA

I've never seen Lemon like this before. Usually he's so maligned.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Don Lemon is eviscerating this guy on CNN.

What the fuck is going on.

He's educating this guy on what a talking point is. AHAHAHA

I've never seen Lemon like this before. Usually he's so maligned.
Need a video link for this. I almost can't believe it.

This is stupid, you have reactions right behind him after he says it from his own supporters to point out how it was "interpreted" so why not show that? Chris Matthews did it but CNN hasn't. Look at the guy behind him for gods sake.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 2m2 minutes ago
Media desperate to distract from Clinton's anti-2A stance. I said pro-2A citizens must organize and get out vote to save our Constitution!

YES TRUMP. TALK MORE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom