• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarkus

He's in heaven, God almighty
KKEfn7N.jpg

jevity

HAHA Trump just said that learning about his story about his friend in mexico building all the plants...is better than getting a Harvard education.

I had to look it up because I thought it was a lot worse than that. It really shows what a stranglehold the Democrats had on the Congress until Mr. Gerry Mander got his mitts on this shit.

More like the Gerry Mander mitts changed hands. That stranglehold was in large part because of Democratic gerrymandering.

More like the Gerry Mander mitts changed hands. That stranglehold was in large part because of Democratic gerrymandering.

Ya, but it's okay when the good guys do it.

It's never okay

Trump now says he wants to be Secretary of Keeping Jobs in America? Or maybe Secretary of Defense.....he wishes Obama had given him that job?

jevity

Again I'm having trouble following his train of thought, including why he was laughing like a school boy, when he was talking about locomotives (I think it was locomotives)

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Again I'm having trouble following his train of thought, including why he was laughing like a school boy, when he was talking about locomotives (I think it was locomotives)
His train of thought is- hey! We got a junior here. Remember when neogaf was great back in those day we were juniors? I like the members, i loke the non-members, don't we love the non-members?

Every time Trump says "I just have to say..."

Rinse Pubis does a shot. And by shot, I mean he downs the whole bottle.

Does he think the President calls companies on a daily basis to tell them how to run their business?

"We're just having fun!" NO. You're running for fucking President.

Zona

I just listed to that Hillary podcast and she used the word intersectional!

tumblr_inline_n9375bF28o1r69r1v.gif

Oh, that fills my sociological heart with joy!

jevity

His train of thought is- hey! We got a junior here. Remember when neogaf was great back in those day we were juniors? I like the members, i loke the non-members, don't we love the non-members?

Being a junior and all, I am not sure whether or not you were mocking me, but I do know you made me chuckle a bit :O)

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Even more good news from the same polls.

NC Gov
Cooper 51%
McCrory 44%

Shame Cooper wouldn't be able to do shit since there are supermajorities in the NC legislature.

On the plus side, McCrory would be kicked out of the governor's office, so there's that at least.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
From that 538 thing (which itself was building on top of what Kornacki did on Maddow last night or the night before):

Short version: If Hillary wins by a 16-point national margin (think: 53-37), this is the best best-case scenario for her.

Razzer

Trying to tell someone on Facebook why Jill Stein is fairly anti-science. Any sources you guys know that could prove my case a bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom