• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iolo

Trying to tell someone on Facebook why Jill Stein is fairly anti-science. Any sources you guys know that could prove my case a bit?

She once threatened to build a Faraday cage around RAND and make them pay for it.

That cage just got 10 feet taller

Slacker

I just listed to that Hillary podcast and she used the word intersectional!

Could you hear her OK over the hacking coughs and death rattles? People on my facebook feed are pretty sure that she's going to drop dead the next time she tries to go up a stair.

Trying to tell someone on Facebook why Jill Stein is fairly anti-science. Any sources you guys know that could prove my case a bit?

Here are some recent examples, be prepared to be called a CTR shill or whatever they feel like will invalidate your point without addressing it.

Jill Stein on vaccines: People have ‘real questions’

Now Jill Stein Thinks Wi-Fi Might Be Hurting Kids

The anti-vax stance is a little harder to nail down since she uses dog whistles to draw in that crowd.

Could you hear her OK over the hacking coughs and death rattles? People on my facebook feed are pretty sure that she's going to drop dead the next time she tries to go up a stair.

She has that rare mental disorder where she's has dementia yet also is a calculating she devil.

These posters are fucking hilarious. Feels like I'm watching a quarterly earnings report.

What a fucking ass. How many times has he mentioned San Bernadino/Orlando? Yeah, let's ignore all the other mass shootings in the US cause it doesnt support your fucking narrative you bigoted, fear-mongering piece of shit.

According to the poll-only model, states that Hillary has a better chance at winning than Trump's chance of winning Colorado that aren't already blue (aka Georgia and Arizona):

South Carolina
Mississippi
Tennessee
Kentucky
Indiana
Missouri
Texas
Kansas
North Dakota
South Dakota
Montana
Utah

KMS

From that 538 thing (which itself was building on top of what Kornacki did on Maddow last night or the night before):

Short version: If Hillary wins by a 16-point national margin (think: 53-37), this is the best best-case scenario for her.

Hopefully if she wins by 10 points Johnson pulls off another 6-10 points making the map possible.

hawk2025

http://www.jill2016.com/platform

Label GMOs, and put a moratorium on GMOs and pesticides until they are proven safe.

However, more than 90% of the US corn, soy, and cotton is GMO.

USDA source:

http://www.ers.usda.gov/data-produc...s-in-the-us/recent-trends-in-ge-adoption.aspx

If they don't get the insanity of that position at that point, I'd give up. The vaccination dog whistles are too subtle to bother with at this point IMO.

Slacker

I'd love to be in the room when the writers of this CBS slideshow about "celebrity" Trump supporters decided who to include.

"Are you sure Teresa Giudice is a celebrity?"
"Do you want this damn slideshow to consist of two slides?"

Notable notables in the Trump camp:

- Dennis Rodman
- The Duck Dynasty guy
- Gary Busey (Trump will be ISIS's worst nightmare ya butthorn)
- Mike Tyson (who has never shown bad judgment before, so OK I'll listen!)
- Azealia Banks
- Jesse James

How can I say no to a chance to be in that good company?

www.cbsnews.com/pictures/celebrities-who-support-donald-trump/

jevity

crowd and trump still snickering when mentioning the word "locomotives" ?

do they think it's a spanish curse word or some shit ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom