• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If one made a dank that was dank, would that be deep dank?

tumblr_n5kp9zyT2T1rosb88o1_250.gif

Seems I'm not the only one:

@PoliticsReid
GOPers have been increasingly vocal about their worries over Richard Burr in NC. He’s probably at greater risk now than Rubio in Florida.

@wexler
’08 #NCSen polling mirrors ’16 to date. Dole held a steady (3 to 15 pt.) lead until Hagan surged ahead the second week in Aug. Won by 8.5.

@HotlineJosh
Reasons to be bullish on Dems in #NCSEN: GOP not spending early tagging Ross as ACLUer and Burr fundraising underwhelming given big $$ state

PoliticoScott
GOP nonprofit One Nation hitting TV in #NCSen Tues. Quiet so far but Ds growing more confident about taking on Burr https://t.co/eNOCDpgyCh

tfw when you find out you're leading

ROSS

Paskil

bruh I was tryna cop some dank nugs but he was tryna front like he dankrupt so I threw shade at his ass. it's finna be lit

Pfft, you kids nowadays. Just cause you're like 20 doesn't mean some old man (34) like myself can't understand what you say.

VRMN

Just listened to it and... the Clinton campaign podcast is mostly notable for Clinton actually being present. It's fluff. "How do you do it?" lines of questioning, no policy. Enjoyable enough for that, but... we'll see if it works when he's talking with people other than Hillary.

jevity

The Opening act at the trump rally just said something like :

The Americans in the Olympics dont just participate. They choose to dominate !!!! because that is who we are as Americans !!!! We dominate !!!...

and then he said, i kid you not, LEEEETS GET READY TO RUUUUUUUMBLE !!!

Crayons

Banned
I got the shade part....mainly because I speak fluent gay. Obviously. :p

I am fluent in three languages - modern gay english, stoner english, and the NYC african american vernacular english dialect

in addition, i am exceedingly experienced in the interpretation of drunken slurs

Zereta

These poll numbers make me excited but I can't help but feel something's coming down the pipe that will scandalize and tank Hilldawg even more... but will it be enough?

Am I just freaking out or am I just freaking out?

hawk2025

Greg Mankiw (chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers under President George W. Bush) on Trump:

He will not be getting my vote.

I have Republican friends who think that things couldn't be worse than doubling down on Obama policies under Hillary Clinton. And, like them, I am no fan of the left's agenda of large government and high taxes. But they are wrong: Things could be worse. And I fear they would be under Mr. Trump.

Mr. Trump has not laid out a coherent economic worldview, but one recurrent theme is hostility to a free and open system of international trade. From my perspective as an economics policy wonk, that by itself is disqualifying.

And then there are issues of temperament. I am not a psychologist, so I cannot figure out what Mr. Trump's personal demons are. But he does not show the admirable disposition that I saw in previous presidents and presidential candidates I have had the honor to work for.

I wish I got to live in one of the fun states people can dream turns blue. Being an Okie sucks.

These poll numbers make me excited but I can't help but feel something's coming down the pipe that will scandalize and tank Hilldawg even more... but will it be enough?

Am I just freaking out or am I just freaking out?
Can you all let yourselves enjoy the weekend before diablosing and saying the word 'complacency'? :p

lyrick

I wish I got to live in one of the fun states people can dream turns blue. Being an Okie sucks.

it's weird, because judging from the polls (and the possibility of a landslide) you're literally surrounded by them with the exception of arkansas

e: well, no dreaming involved with CO/NM, they're already there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom