• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite what Van Jones would tell you, I think Cheryl Mills being involved in the hiring process of Clinton Foundation officials was inappropriate.

...but it only happened once, right? If there was really impropriety happening wouldn't it happen more often?

Not gonna lie, Trump is incredibly entertaining to listen to. You have no fucking clue what he's gonna say next (except for the shitty canned lines he repeats in every speech). It's literally 100% bullshit, but I can't peel my eyes away.

jevity

He just pronounced their citys name Eeeerie like he was taking a steaming hot dump on it...

so yeah

kinda fitting for mr. truth teller

Reince Priebus right now.
miNm4hA.jpg

"the not getting laughed at" is like trump just telling everybody his own insecurities. Like for example did he mention anything about not losing to Sweden any more? Making the USWNT great again?

if not, no vote

jevity

So, how many times are donald gonna double down on the gitmo thing, before he pops up and does his SARCASM !!! act( including involentary jazz-hands movements)

Razzer

She once threatened to build a Faraday cage around RAND and make them pay for it.

That cage just got 10 feet taller

Here are some recent examples, be prepared to be called a CTR shill or whatever they feel like will invalidate your point without addressing it.

Jill Stein on vaccines: People have ‘real questions’

Now Jill Stein Thinks Wi-Fi Might Be Hurting Kids

The anti-vax stance is a little harder to nail down since she uses dog whistles to draw in that crowd.

http://www.jill2016.com/platform

However, more than 90% of the US corn, soy, and cotton is GMO.

USDA source:

http://www.ers.usda.gov/data-produc...s-in-the-us/recent-trends-in-ge-adoption.aspx

If they don't get the insanity of that position at that point, I'd give up. The vaccination dog whistles are too subtle to bother with at this point IMO.

Thanks everyone.

Paskil

I watched 8 episodes last night. I like it a lot! I'm not sure it's GOAT, but I'm enjoying the hell out of it. :D

There are so many jokes. It's a show that is just as good, or better, on repeat viewing. I think I will start my umpteenth watch through when I get home tonight.

USC/LAtimes is again +1 Hillary. Its bringing RCP's average down. When you're showing the race more closer than Ras', you gotta rework your entire methodology.

Would is be polite to request that people post some context with their reactions?

So many OMG HOW DARE HE WTF with no idea what's going on or the context of the moment.

What's the actual quote?

On her way to work one morning
Down the path along side the lake
A tender hearted woman saw a poor half frozen snake
His pretty colored skin had been all frosted with the dew
"Oh well," she cried, "I'll take you in and I'll take care of you"
"Take me in oh tender woman
Take me in, for heaven's sake
Take me in oh tender woman, " sighed the snake

She wrapped him up all cozy in a curvature of silk
And then laid him by the fireside with some honey and some milk
Now she hurried home from work that night as soon as she arrived
She found that pretty snake she'd taking in had been revived
"Take me in, oh tender woman

Now she clutched him to her bosom, "You're so beautiful," she cried
"But if I hadn't brought you in by now you might have died"
Now she stroked his pretty skin and then she kissed and held him tight
But instead of saying thanks, that snake gave her a vicious bite
"Take me in, oh tender woman

"I saved you," cried that woman
"And you've bit me even, why?
You know your bite is poisonous and now I'm going to die"
"Oh shut up, silly woman," said the reptile with a grin
"You knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in

Wow! Eleanor Clift works for the Daily Beast, now. That's actually amazing to me. I remember when Eleanor-I-Think-You're-Swellanor was a regular panelist on the McLaughlin group.

Bowdz

So, there's this (I know the Daily Caller is the only one reporting this and they are biased shit):

http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/11/e...rney-probe-of-clinton-foundation-is-underway/

Multiple FBI investigations are underway involving potential corruption charges against the Clinton Foundation, according to a former senior law enforcement official.

The investigation centers on New York City where the Clinton Foundation has its main offices, according to the former official who has direct knowledge of the activities.

Prosecutorial support will come from various U.S. Attorneys Offices — a major departure from other centralized FBI investigations.

The New York-based probe is being led by Preet Bharara, the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York. Bharara’s prosecutorial aggressiveness has resulted in a large number of convictions of banks, hedge funds and Wall Street insiders.

The official said involvement of the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Southern District of New York “would be seen by agents as a positive development as prosecutors there are generally thought to be more aggressive than the career lawyers within the DOJ.”

Bharara’s official biography notes that he, “has applied renewed focus on large-scale, sophisticated financial frauds by creating two new units – the Complex Frauds Unit and the complementary Civil Frauds Unit.

“The Civil Frauds Unit has collected close to $500 million in settlements since its inception, including multi-million dollar settlements with Deutsche Bank and CitiMortgage for faulty lending practices and other fraudulent conduct.”

Nicholas Biase, a spokesman for Bharara, said he would “decline comment.” Similarly, FBI spokeswoman Samantha Shero said, “we do not have a comment on investigative activity.”

Is this something or just a nothing burger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom