• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He literally does not get that there is no correlation between primaries and the General.

He's now doing an impersonation of Hillary. He is going to lose his fucking shit when he has to be on stage with her and she rips his asshole.

Maybe someone should update that Spongebob gif to have Trump trying to beat up Hillary, only for her to just keep smiling and laughing.

Because I don't think he's really laughing off the media anymore.

Slizeezyc

Delicious bits between taking away NYT credentials, and a former staffer suing for having a gun pulled on him by someone working on the campaign.

Maggie Haberman ‏@maggieNYT 53s53 seconds ago
Trump is upping the "i'm rubber you're glue" approach w Clinton tonight - says the Secret Service called her basically "crazy."

Katy Tur ‏@KatyTurNBC 53s54 seconds ago
We're back on Trump saying Obama was the founder of ISIS

Maggie Haberman ‏@maggieNYT 53s53 seconds ago
Trump is upping the "i'm rubber you're glue" approach w Clinton tonight - says the Secret Service called her basically "crazy."

Katy Tur ‏@KatyTurNBC 53s54 seconds ago
We're back on Trump saying Obama was the founder of ISIS

Katy is gonna take a long ass vacation after this.

We've gone from "MVP of ISIS" to "Crooked CNN" to "Hillary raising taxes!" to "If you like your plan, you keep can keep it." within three minutes.

Woah, we're finally back to "Hillary didn't create as many up-state New York jobs as she claimed" no idea how we got back here.

Now we're onto Monica Lewinsky.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
lolol he's basically just screaming

why are you guys watching this

i'm watching people running in circles

jevity

he needs to take that " long vacation" now...

i want to just hate him and dont give a fuck if he kills himself doing this

but i cant and this is irresponsible

this man is not well, this man is ill

and his children need to step in NOW

his kids need to stop this if they love him, and im being 100% real about that

Eh, looking back I think the whole "the kids can keep him on the right track" thing was nothing more than a small bandaid that at this point relies on more and more wishful thinking to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom