• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
thanks y2kev for your $48,500,000 donation to hillary

I'm not maxed out yet. I think I will finish off when Wikileaks drops the emails showing her plotting to kill Bernie or letting a donor pay her for TPP.

User1608

Banned
The comment about Hillary "looking pretty" IS NOT FUCKING OKAY.

And we went mid sentence talking about the debt to bashing CNN.
We know how he really feels. He's doomed in the debates. He cannot keep it together here let alone debate against Hillary without alluding to her looks.

Fuck this dude.

Hillary:

jLdhAlw.gif

"You better elect me folks, or I'll never speak to you"

OMG

He's saying he'll never forgive the people of Florida, Pennsylvania or Ohio if he loses.

isn't it campaigning 101 to not talk about losing?

trump just said

1. if he loses, he's coming to penn ave anyways through his hotel
2. if he loses he won't forgive the people, because he spent a fortune

User1608

Banned
You all, this is it. This is the start of the epic implosion. He's so damn unhinged right now. He's never been like this, lol.
I have to agree this is the worst he's ever looked.

I think people would run away from him fast if he did that Hillary thing that he did on a protestor in public. He's nuts.

My god, he is completely unhinged. I mean, I've seen him weird, but he's fucking off his rocker right now. He's randomly screaming and grunting. My god...

Y2Kev

Oh, here he goes. Onto policy.

boring

"You can't move because you can't get anything for your house." ROFL

TheFatOne

Guy is unraveling. He loves to play to his crowd and is too stupid to realize that he needs more than his crowds to win. Just amazing how stupid this man is and even worse stupid people who fall for this bullshit are.

jevity

...and on monday he is going to give his SERIOUS how to get ISIS national security speech

...and on monday he is going to give his SERIOUS how to get ISIS national security speech

yeah...

kess

what happens then ? auto-win ?

Most of his electoral votes were scattered around a bunch of different candidates, but there's no real mechanism to cause an automatic win. It's all about the electoral votes. Greeley actually died after the general election, but before the electoral college, which he lost anyway.

Y2Kev

I think Hillary is actually the type who will kill Bill three days before the election for the sympathy bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom