• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamanon

Banned
I love that Georgia is considered a battleground.

And the "Fuck your feelings" slogan makes no sense, as 90% of what Trump espouses is based only on his feelings.

Every so often you realize that many of them are actually children

hPeJxXY.png
As a brown person who was born in Germany......The fuck.

Luckily, I was an anal student....

hehehehehehehehehehehe

As a brown person who was born in Germany......The fuck.

hehehehehehehehehehehe

I graduated....: puts on sun glasses: bottom of my class.

AWWW YA SON!

Man, there are a lot of white people in Connecticut. Shit. Also, a lot of hats. I hate when people wear hats.

There are more men in that crowd than a Fire Island revival of Rent.

User1608

Banned
Georgia?? I am going to have the most evil and gleeful smile when I see the orange lose, along with the (more "benign") reactions of his supporters. What a time.

Don't know how reliable this pollster is, but a local CBS station in Texas did a poll with a group called "Dixie Strategies". I know some people were interested how the red states turning purple was going in Texas. They show Trump up 11.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/08/11/...cbs-11dixie-strategies-poll/?e=nqnAj57idgC1eA

zvuDsTA.jpg

They may be a great pollster, but their social media profiles are all full of right wing crap. We'll have PPP on Monday, so we can compare the two.

jevity

I don't get why he is wasting time in CT. It's one of the richest states and has been dark blue for a long time

Also, the music on the Adam stream sounds like the score to a low budget bad 80's action-murica tv show that never quite gets going.....but keeps repeating itself.

like Donald Trump...badumtish

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I don't get why he is wasting time in CT. It's one of the richest states and has been dark blue for a long time

Also, the music on the Adam stream sounds like low budget bad 80's action-murica tv show that never quite gets going.....

like Donald Trump...badumtish

This is actually one of his less poor decisions. CT is filled with rich ass republicans and he still needs money to do this, so if you're there anyway hat in hand on these personal groveling missions you might as well campaign.

Loudninja

Even if it is basically a donation page, I think with the "she can only win if she cheats" narrative he's been building, it plants the seed in his supporters' minds that they can personally do something to make sure that doesn't happen.

I feel like we're going to see a lot of cell phone footage on election day of guys standing around with AR15s the minimum distance required by law at urban precincts. PA has de-facto open carry, and even though it has laws on the books for "cities of the first class" (basically Philadelphia), if you're licensed to carry it's technically not illegal (though the state's site warns it "will draw unwanted attention from law enforcement").

I also wouldn't be surprised if there's reports of gunfire near polling places early in the day to scare people. If you're a head-fucked white dude who's spent the last 8 years being oppressed by the Founder of ISIS and the Butcher of Benghazi, firing off a few rounds in the air is probably the least you're willing to do to Make America Great Again.

Well now you're just being nuts.
I've heard of ACORN stealing the election, but this is ridiculous.
Trump walnut be beaten, and if you try, he'll cashew red handed.
Deez Nuts to be elected in a landslide.
Yes yesssss

And now the kid is talking. But, fuck it, you beat cancer you can talk to anyone you want to. But still...

Trump no longer telling his crowds to stop the "Lock her up" stuff.

In fact, he just told his supporters they have a point.

User1608

Banned
And now the kid is talking. But, fuck it, you beat cancer you can talk to anyone you want to. But still...

Trump no longer telling his crowds to stop the "Lock her up" stuff.

In fact, he just told his supporters they have a point.
Yep. Ugh.

lol Trump is the one short-circuiting if anything. And now attacking the media even more directly, eh? Crooked media.

Wilsongt

Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump – Verified account ‏@realDonaldTrump

"@zulu_out: You are a man for the people because you know what it is like to be among the people #MakeAmericaGreatAgain #USA Loves U" Thanks
1:08 PM - 13 Aug 2016
2,303 RETWEETS8,371 LIK

Uh....

Yeah. A billionare afraid to show how much he is really worth and eats his chicken with a fork a knife truly know what it's like to be among the working poor.

He's not running against Crooked Hillary, he's running against the crooked Media.

Can we replace Harambe (god rest his soul until I get there) with the media and we'll see what happens? I bet the Media would outpoll Trump in Colorado.

He's got no real power after Cameron shived him before leaving, so he's like Trump before he won the primary.
Johnson is actually a pretty savvy politician, though. 70% of Boris is shtick. He's self aware enough to know when to push and when to appear sane. It's mostly show.

Like, I know he's joking...but you dont tell a crowd "I might lie to you." It's just stupid.

Jennifer Jacobs ‏@JenniferJJacobs 32m32 minutes ago
Fairfield paramedics keep coming back inside with empty stretchers to fetch more people overcome by the heat inside this Trump rally.

Katy Tur ‏@KatyTurNBC 3m3 minutes ago
20 something year old boys raising their middle fingers and yelling "fuck Mexico" when Trump talks about the wall.

jevity

Jennifer Jacobs ‏@JenniferJJacobs 32m32 minutes ago
Fairfield paramedics keep coming back inside with empty stretchers to fetch more people overcome by the heat inside this Trump rally.

Katy Tur ‏@KatyTurNBC 3m3 minutes ago
20 something year old boys raising their middle fingers and yelling "fuck Mexico" when Trump talks about the wall.

I think I almost hate this man...does that mean he has won

Valhelm

contribute something
I'm actually a bit surprised he's doing that well among Hispanics.

He's polling better with Texas Hispanics than with Florida Hispanics, which really surprises me. Anybody from Texas here?

I get the impression that some Mexican-Americans in Texas are very assimilated and pretty affluent (especially around San Antonio and El Paso), but the majority tend to be pretty poor and disenfranchised.

Is this perception realistic at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom