• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katy Tur ‏@KatyTurNBC 49s50 seconds ago
Trump in summation: Media is scum, Clinton is crooked, Obama is the founder errr MVP of ISIS, Don't worry I'm going to make things great.

kess

So I'm planning an election based party with drinks named after the candidates

Cruz_Del_Sol_Silver_Tequila_399347.jpg

Blanquette_de_Limoux-222x300.jpg

st-bernardus-abt-12.jpg

trumpeter1.jpg

help me GAF

Wait. GE is moving to Boston, and Trump has been going on and on about it. Then he says "That's competition, you have to do that for yourself."

jevity

Følg

Katy TurVerificeret konto
‏@KatyTurNBC
Woman stops by the press pen to tell us "I listen to you. I value freedom of the press." Følg

Kinda curious now how the OH papers are going to report this, if at all, given his earlier comments.

I can't imagine a lot of fence sitters being impressed by it.

EDIT:

Katy TurVerificeret konto
‏@KatyTurNBC
Woman stops by the press pen to tell us "I listen to you. I value freedom of the press." Følg

D'awwww :)

HylianTom

Banned
I knew he'd feel the pressure ratchet-up as we approach Election Day (while also noting that Team Clinton has been through this a few times), but damn it's early for this level of insanity. This is already spectacular stuff - Trump keeps on delivering!

Slacker

One of Trump's handlers need to tie his right hand down. The finger in the air punch motion is over the top tonight.

And now he's attributing a specific statement about Hillary being "crazy" to the Secret Service, which will force the Secret Service to respond. What a maroon.

kess

I could totally see Trump passive aggressively dropping out a week before the election if this is shaping up to be the blowout it looks like it's going to be.

Diablos

I could totally see Trump passive aggressively dropping out a week before the election if this is shaping up to be the blowout it looks like it's going to be.
If he drops out it'll be long before that. It's possible but I don't see him there yet.

Anyone feeling on that predictit bet for Trump dropping out before 8/31? Another few days of this continued catastrophe and I might jump in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom