• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Robotic madness from Trump spokespeople"

Hahahahaha.

(((Harry Enten))) ‏@ForecasterEnten 28m28 minutes ago
Remember when George W. Bush was massively unpopular at the end of his term? His approval rating in NYC = 16%. Trump's fav in NYC is now 14%

(((Harry Enten))) ‏@ForecasterEnten 19m19 minutes ago
Remember when Weiner had a 2nd texting scandal during his bid for mayor & his favorables fell? It was 18% in NYC. Trump's is now 14% in NYC.

Cp8jRTsWEAA4gLI.jpg:large

Can you believe this lol

Can you believe this lol

Isn't this potentially actionable libel? I mean, it straight up says she did it in exchange for money for the foundation. There's no question mark. There's no 'I heard'. That's demonstrably false I'd imagine.

Also, I read the perjury accusations earlier, and they are hilariously weak as expected. Transparent political posturing. I'm just surprised they're still going after it given that it would hand things to Trump.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
The whole manafort and russia thing was barly covered.

Sure the media would talk about it but then edn with a

"manafort denies the under the table paymentds"

The whole story was over in a few minutes. 3 tops.

but now? Hell no

jevity

Serious question. Who do you think greenlit this speech ? I mean Trump prolly signed off officially, but he sounded like he had never seen the speech before ? Also the speech presents a vision that is far too dark and extreme to sell to the average republican voter. What is going on ? Who gain anything from this ?

Crocodile

The whole manafort and russia thing was barly covered.

Sure the media would talk about it but then edn with a

"manafort denies the under the table paymentds"

The whole story was over in a few minutes. 3 tops.

but now? Hell no

Rachel Maddow went into it in length on her show last hour and Lawrence O'Donnell is covering it right now and interviewing the person who wrote the article.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Serious question. Who do you think greenlit this speech ? I mean Trump prolly signed off officially, but he sounded like he had never seen the speech before ? Also the speech presents a vision that is far too dark and extreme to sell to the average republican voter. What is going on ? Who gain anything from this ?

You act like his RNC speech wasn't unusually dark and extreme.

jevity

You act like his RNC speech wasn't unusually dark and extreme.

That's true. This just feels more like he has turned into a mad king, sitting in a tower yelling
lunatic orders to his minions. I mean, they MUST know that the second they air this, everybody will rip it to shreds. In some ways the RNC speech contained some teasers, and this speech was supposed to bring the vision down to earth and present a more practical solution.

jevity

Also, earlier today numerous Trump surrogates has talked about Putin/Russia not liking Hillary, and used it as a talking point to defend Trumps suggestion to fight ISIS in unison with Russia...

So...How intheeverlivingfuck can they be so incompetent, that they issue a statement claiming Clinton/Putin ties on the same damn night.

You know, SLC police, it's a bad look when you prosecute a kid you shot into a coma and release no body camera footage to even try to justify it and use this language instead.

The report states that body camera footage shows police warning Mohamed to drop his makeshift weapon [broom] multiple times, and officers opened fire after Mohamed continued to advance towards K.M. In the report, Officer Jordan Winegar characterized Mohamed as having a ““slow, methodical rage, and he’s like, on a mission,” which led to the officer’s decision to open fire.

http://fusion.net/story/334688/abdi-mohamed-shooting-justified/

These cops are losers, you have to have negative courage to see a guy with a broom walking slowly towards you (and this is their account of the story) and think "better shoot five times."

As somebody who lives in southern Maine, I agree with this. I know northern Maine is like a horror movie where a bunch of teens on vacation take the wrong exit and get killed in the woods, but there is next to no Drumpf presence here. His supporters are either deeply closeted or too decrepit to leave their mausoleums to have any social impact.

Hey! Where you from? I grew up in Yarmouth.

What does the rest of that email blast say?

Skolkovo was a Medvedev project. Skoltech a collaboration with MIT. Part of a drive to create an innovative and more open economy.

Scuttled by strong Putin.

jevity

Okay, you all need to sit down for this one...

seriously...

Just heard on CNN that Trumps Putin/Hillary statement qoutes NYT S I X TIMES !!!

W....hAT t...HE .....FU...CK I...S gOOOOING ON...I CANT !!!

DIABLOSING TIME !!!

50,000 people
Trump 67%
Hillary 19%

https://investmentwatchblog.com/new-poll-50000-people-polled-trump-won-67-19/

Disclaimer : Not really Diablosing time

My friends and I are all Graduate students from all walks of life we meet to discuss stuff. 13 people who like and have served in the Military. It took us most of two weeks to be sure our calls were to all people and not just one party or an other we called Americans.. our poll is by taking registered voter lists and we accumulated 33% repub, 33% dems and 34% ind.. our poll consisted of 1000 calls per state. all 50 states. 50,000 people are in this poll not the 100 like other polls.

If this person has stepped foot inside a college, I'll eat my shoe.

Dierce

It seems now that orange turds strategy is to enter libel territory against Clinton, Obama and anyone really while simultaneously calling everyone a liar. He expects Clinton to sue him for this but the media will only throw it back on his authoritarian face and the cycle will repeat until he loses.

jevity

I think the scary conclusion is that his speech was written the way it wasm because he no longer listens to any of his foreign policy advisors.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I can't even. His team is trying to tie Clinton to Russia? When Manafort is his campaign adviser?

I can't even comprehend the logic here.

Iolo

I think the scary conclusion is that his speech was written the way it wasm because he no longer listens to any of his foreign policy advisors.

Stephen Miller is his foreign policy adviser and almost certainly wrote both his RNC and this speech.

I can't even. His team is trying to tie Clinton to Russia? When Manafort is his campaign adviser?

I can't even comprehend the logic here.

"I know you are but what am I"

Emarv

Is he playing the harmonica now in response to John Oliver or is this some sort of brilliant coincidence
He's been a known harmonica enthusiast for a while. It was reported dude always carries at least one on him at all times, if not more. His small press pool says he plays for them from time to time, I think.

shem935

Banned
He is going to keep this story in the news all week. At his rally's this new "Hillary has ties to Russia" will be the message he pushes. Hopefully that journalist from yesterday has something on Manafort.

Edit: Top of the page. I would post a funny gif but that would require effort.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I don't really like that image being used like that. That's literally a few hundred peoples deaths.

You can make that point with out THAT image

I think that's why they picked that image. Giuliani's politicized 9/11 a lot in the past, he may have even been the one who came up with "never forget" so the fact he actually forgot is kinda beyond the pale. Like he's basically killed the last of the goodwill the city had for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom