• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
How about we create large buildings to house African Americans? And what if we hire people to patrol said buildings? You know, to keep them safe.

border

I like how in one breath he can claim there's no more important job than that of a teacher, and in the next breath blame the problems in the education system on teachers' unions and "educational bureaucracies".

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
More police

Best prosecutors

Get the lawbreakers

Charter schools

Get rid of Obamare and choice will be the solution

Restore honor to politics

Mass email deletion

Dogs and cats

MVC4 coming next week

No mans sky getting online tomorrow

Nx plays PS3 and dreamcast games

Owzers

I mean "America First" is literally a Nazi slogan. We are pretty much there.

gXETi.gif

Has to be the right words.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Trump's speech wasn't targeted toward the black community. It was clearly targeted toward his base and whites who aren't voting for him at this point but maybe could be swayed if their racial fears were built up.

Teggy

Louisiana is currently undergoing terrible flooding that is probably a side effect of climate change and is a sign of very bad things to come. Trump ignores as a hoax.

Crime is at its lowest rate in decades. Trump says the world is going to end because of crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom