• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syncytia

I really can't understand the "He employs thousands of people" line.

He doesn't employ shit. He invests his money and this idea of Trump as a 'businessman' is really frustrating coming from a family that runs a small business.

Slayven

Who is Guy? Dude looks like a nice guy but dude be sticking folks with he verbal shv. Goddamn, that man should waking one of those little dogs not murdering people live on tv

Wait I missed the hot sauce remark, what was it?

Lemon asked Corey about the bad optics of not going into the African American community ever. Corey said he had met with a lot of African Americans at Trump Tower. People brought up how that was the point. Corey responded by saying Hilary just panders all the time with stuff like Hot Sauce in my bag.

The sad thing is they can't realize how bad it looks that Trump doesn't even care enough to pander let alone actually care about the black community

border

"The fact that you think attacking Obama is a good way to appeal to African Americans is why you're sitting on this panel and not in Trump Tower."

Woah, they couldn't trip over themselves fast enough to go to a break after that one.

jevity

Lemon asked Corey about the bad optics of not going into the African American community ever. Corey said he had met with a lot of African Americans at Trump Tower. People brought up how that was the point. Corey responded by saying Hilary just panders all the time with stuff like Hot Sauce in my bag.

no he fucked up and said pocket, which I thought was hillarious

This was not a speech for black people. This was a speech for white racists. Sorry trump. Nasty.

Pretty much, basic strategy of blaming Democrats so AA voters don't vote for them and with a spice about how great he is and will solve it himself with added with coded racist language .

The speech was most likely written by some right wing conservative. Trump is again saying crap, but not back up anything besides saying how he is great.

The campaign is completely moronic, thinking that they can deliver in this speech in a extremely blue state, not understand the racist coded language, and think they can make it competitive without putting work in the state and distancing black voters from the Dems.

"Your comments are the reason you're sitting here and not in Trump Tower."
His and Ana's..
200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom