• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jevity

Reminder: He's not actually in Milwaukee.

People who live in West Bend live there specifically so that they don't have to put up with the shit in Milwaukee and would rather drive an extra half hour to work to avoid it. Is a cute little town though.

precisely. 95% white people in the county.

Syncytia

So this turned into his regular "China took jobs from people in manufacturing" and he's just putting 'african american' in the middle of it

Aceun

I can just see him after the speech. "I think The Blacks™ really liked that speech. I'm going to do well with The Blacks™, believe me. Many people tell me The Blacks™ really liked it. They really liked it. I'm going to give The Blacks™ a much better future."

Owzers

Is he speaking to a group of white people while talking to black people? As the crowd cheers him?

Is this not a weird thing?

royalan

If this speech was going to be a play for the black vote...he could have, I dunno...not opened with saying black neighborhoods need more police.

At the very least, you know, had ONE black person open for him...

Crocodile

My TV is on mute because I value my sanity but LMFAO at the byline of "Trump: Asking African-Americans for their Vote"

Fuck off asshole!

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This may be the craziest speech he has given. Homogenizing black people. Calling Hillary a bigot. Dismissing police brutality. And asking for black people to vote for you after saying the solution to inner city problems is more police.

Trump you have lost it fam. You were less ridiculous when spitting the real bigotry not this fake scripted nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom