• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFatOne

Not sure what else to say other than how tone deaf this is. On the one hand it's lol, but on the other hand this is the best the GOP could do. It's incredible sad that we really only have one party trying to understand or do anything to help minorities. Democrats aren't perfect, and they have a lot of issues but they are actually trying to understand the situation. So sad that this is where we are. The other GOP candidates wouldn't have been much better. GOP is just useless when it comes to minority issues or helping minorities. Hope this piece of shit party dies off.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Oh my, sounds like I'm missing a fucked up speech.

RPQif2R.gif

West Bend is 94.9% white. 1% black. It's loaded with decedents of German immigrants that fled after other minorities started showing up after WW2. The "inner city" of West Bend is about 5 square blocks and has turned into a bunch of bars for hipsters and millennials. This is not a speech any of these people care about.

And don't even get me started on how bizarro the speech is. It's like throwing shit at a wall and hoping something sticks.

@SopanDeb 3m3 minutes ago
We're 20 minutes into this speech in which Trump is making pitch to African-Africans and he hasn't said one specific thing he'll do for them

"The problem with our poorest communities isn't that there are too many police, but that there aren't enough."

It's like Trump saw he was polling at 2% among black voters and said, "We can go lower."

jevity

Not at Donald policy speech rally for black people = black people

What is also not at Donald policy speech rally for black people = policies

"The problem with our poorest communities isn't that there are too many police, but that there aren't enough."

It's like Trump saw he was polling at 2% among black voters and said, "We can go lower."

I was running on a treadmill at the start of the speech and really thought I was gonna fall off when he said that.

Keep in mind, this is the same guy who isn't bothering to actually visit with the black communities in the area. That says more than any speech he can give.

Holmes

I'm honestly really close to my limit with Trump at this point. If I never have to see or hear from him ever again after the election it will be too soon.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Someone explain why he keeps saying he is going to increase wages.

That's a lie

This may be the worst thing he has ever spewed on tv

royalan

You represent the party that has consistently blocked infrastructure and education spending for inner cities, Donald.

Your party threw a hissy fit over Tubman being put on the $20 bill, Donald.

Your party has made it their daily routine to delegitimize the first black President and his family, Donald.

LOL! Going after Tenure. Yup that's the problem with overcrowding in schools and parents not taking responsibility for their children anymore.

royalan

Watching now and he's back into his TPP thing.

What did I miss about how Trump will help black people?

Basically, think of every conversation you've had with an ignorant non-black person concern trolling over the "unfortunate issues plaguing the black community."

That was the first half of this speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom