• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
More police

Best prosecutors

Get the lawbreakers

Charter schools

Get rid of Obamare and choice will be the solution

Restore honor to politics

Mass email deletion

Dogs and cats

MVC4 coming next week

No mans sky getting online tomorrow

Nx plays PS3 and dreamcast games
The response to this reminds me of idiots who were shocked Obama didn't deliver on every one of his promise's. That's how things work. Keep expectations in check nerds

Wilsongt

White Christians are the only people in America other than Mormons and Orthodox Jews that vote for the GOP. White Christians make up 29% of the U.S.'s 18-29 year old population.

As you get older you get more religious, because you realize your life was meaningless and maybe some mythical sky wizard will give you wings and a harp when you die.

Owzers

That was a fantastic pivot, 80 days before the election we renounce bigotry and hatred, Trump's got this.

Let the woman spin Don. She's got facts.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Wow she won't even want to listen to Van Jones. And Don Lemon getting some balls

Kif at the end really makes it.

Edit: Van Jones nodding with his eyebrows raised. Too good, just too good.

He's been adding a Kif groan to all of them the last few days. They were funny before, but the groan always makes it a little bit better.

Iolo

I don't know how you guys can put yourselves through these speeches. Just reading your reactions is all I can take.

jevity

He is talking to them like they are small children....Because that's the only way he can talk to them to prevent them from STRAIGHT UP LYING !

Dierce

It is quite clear the authoritarian ideas orange turd has in mind even if he tries to use some accepting sounding words like unity and 'equally.' Quite hypocritical considering it is coming from the shit brain who rails against the so called PC culture.

He obviously wants to replace teachers with more police. A police state that exists to further persecute minorities, not work along side them. It boggles the mind how the media hasn't pushed hard enough against this fascist piece of shit asshole. There is more than enough evidence to paint him as an authoritarian with disregard to democracy. He is everything that America shouldn't be, he amounts to the worst qualities imaginable in a human being. His campaign manager is works for dictators, what more evidence is needed?

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Let's clear up this up, initial version of the ACA had a provision to assist insurance companies through the transitional period. Obviously they were going to incur costs because they took on higher risk patients.

This provision got gutted in the final bill.

This stuff makes me so mad.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
From what all of you are saying, it looks like one of the few times I regret not having CNN to watch.

Crocodile

Dude on CNN: "Why are you assuming Trump is talking about Hispanics when he says illegals?"

*ROLLS EYES AD INFINITIUM*

*Changes the channel*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom