• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link

The Autumn Wind
CqhKnggUMAAgmVi.jpg
Trump and his surrogates are like dolls with pullstrings. Repeating the same few lines over and over again no matter what the conversation is about.

ampere

Kaine really was such a good choice. If he can deliver VA in 2020 as well, the GOP is fucked in terms of EVs.

Yeah we were freaking out about him being "boring", but he's totally America's step-dad and very likable. Was actually a really good pick

Emarv

This is exactly what is expected but not entirely confirmed, and the clearest distillation of this election. The kind of person who finds the idea of a president who doesn't read essentially disqualifying vs the kind of person who doesn't think that's important. And all of the loaded elitism vs basic global awareness.

Tl;dr Donald Trump is a dumb dumb and we all know it except the people who don't, but they don't read either anyway.

Has Donald Trump said he would personally have nothing to do with the Trump Organization if he is elected? Because as a business that seems even more rife for conflict of interest than a charity like the Clinton Foundation.
He said this.
If I become president, I couldn't care less about my company. It's peanuts. I want to use that same — up here, whatever it may be — to make America rich again, and to make America great again. I have Ivanka and Eric and Don sitting there. Run the company, kids. Have a good time. I'm going to do it for America. ... I would put it in a blind trust. Well, I don't know if it's a blind trust if Ivanka, Don and Eric run it. But — is that a blind trust? I don't know. But I would probably have my children run it with my executives. And I wouldn't ever be involved, because I wouldn't care about anything but our country. Anything.
Whatever the hell it means.

CCS

Banned
The gays are not behind Fight Song.

All sensible queers join all other sensible people in recognising that it sucks.

EDIT: Top of the page with my pop music edicts. I'd like to thank my family, my friends...

The gays are not behind Fight Song.

All sensible queers join all other sensible people in recognising that it sucks.

EDIT: Top of the page with my pop music edicts. I'd like to thank my family, my friends...

I'm pretty sure I'm a gay, and I'm behind fight song.

I hate when we fight, though, bae. :(

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
I still can't believe Fight song is a real pop song. I thought it was a parody of songs like it when I first heard it on SNL when they did that God's Not Dead 2 sketch.

CCS

Banned
I still can't believe Fight song is a real pop song. I thought it was a parody of songs like it when I first heard it on SNL when they did that God's Not Dead 2 sketch.

Haha now you say this I realise it's the truth :p

Queen should have used Cher's "You Haven't Seen The Last of Me" from the Burlesque soundtrack.

Would have been perfect.

^This guy knows what's up

Only the last 5? My other half keeps getting it stuck in his head and we both loathe it. So bad! Sad!

2010 had Baby and Whip my Hair :p

Emarv

Fight Song > Roar, but that's a pretty low bar to begin with.

Fight Song always sounds like offbrand Sara Bareilles to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom