• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of crying, I wonder if Trump will trying having an "emotional moment" at some point.

"Let me tell you, I have the best emotions, emotions you just can't imagine, just simply some of the gre-. Listen, my emotions are so great, you've never seen anything like them. I've ha-. So many people have come to me and tell me, "You know Donald, you're so emotional, I've never seen someone with such emotions", it's just amazing."

So, with Trump bitching about the media again, do you think there are about to be some polls coming out that look bad for him? Seems to be his method. Not that his madness has a method...cause he's cray-cray.

thebloo

So, with Trump bitching about the media again, do you think there are about to be some polls coming out that look bad for him? Seems to be his method. Not that his madness has a method...cause he's cray-cray.

Are there any good polls for him? Like, winning good?

It was interesting to watch the polls go from "not cratering" back to "cratering" over the last few days.

Donald just can't break through 40%-it's been a durable ceiling for him ever since the head to head polls started.

HylianTom

Banned
Okay, Joan Walsh just retweeted @AZconservative1's post about Trump allegedly flip-flopping on immigration.

I knew the visual would be appreciated here:
FA47A81C-67AD-4513-A550-4D986D8AAF89.jpg

Metaphoreus

This is semantics, and nothing more
Name me a politician that's not a liar? Name me one, that hasn't flip flopped on any position or lied.

"Politician of 40 years lies" is - I mean, wtf?

Well, it's apparently news to NYCmetsfan, who thought a Clinton campaign spokesman's comment was somehow useful in determining the truth. It may also be news to Oblivion, given the post I was replying to. Perhaps you should remind people more often that Hillary is a liar?

Boke1879

I've seen these kinda freakout posts from you over the past couple days and can't tell if you're legit freaking out or not.

Shorter: why

I figure they just hope this email thing goes away. But people need to accept that it won't. It's the only viable attack the right has against her. Fact is unless there is something new these emails are tired. Doesn't seem to be influencing people's voting decisions in a major way

Mormons have kinda come around to Trump:
The race among Mormon voters in Utah- Trump 44, McMullin 13, Clinton and Johnson tie at 12%.

Non-Mormon Utah would be a solid blue state. Clinton 46, Trump 30, Johnson 11 among non-Mormons in state

If voters in Utah had to choose just between Trump and Clinton, his lead would rise to 20 points at 53/33.

Much has been made of Trump's unpopularity with Mormons and it's true- 33/56 fav in UT. But Clinton at 12/84 w/them
http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/...opular-but-still-heavily-favored-in-utah.html

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
There must be some statistic they have that makes Utah seem more in play. Though really, having an office anywhere just makes Clinton look good, especially against Trump, whose ground ops are abysmal.

Could just be the Mormon population is looking to stay home more than expected in their internals.

Hindl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom