• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is kind of interesting. Supposedly, Trump is depending on the GOP state party in Georgia to do his GOTV in the state. They have less than $250,000 cash on hand. They've raised essentially nothing. And they owe $200,000 in unpaid loans, (http://www.fec.gov/fecviewer/CandidateCommitteeDetail.do)

If that's true, and I'm trying to get the original story to confirm....he's fucked. $1 million would overwhelm the GOTV on the ground.

Teggy

So this is kind of interesting. Supposedly, Trump is depending on the GOP state party in Georgia to do his GOTV in the state. They have less than $250,000 cash on hand. They've raised essentially nothing. And they owe $200,000 in unpaid loans, (http://www.fec.gov/fecviewer/CandidateCommitteeDetail.do)

If that's true, and I'm trying to get the original story to confirm....he's fucked. $1 million would overwhelm the GOTV on the ground.

Enthusiastic crowds don't need to be gotten out to vote!

Valhelm

contribute something
They were never any good.

no there were some great ones

y0byweS.jpg

1d4.jpg

RLpguAO.jpg

201608_0601_eadag.jpg

460.jpg

I think we should simian down a bit on the monkey puns. Harambe expects better of us.
Also my mom chased me with a wooden spoon for making a Harambe joke today.

User1608

Banned

Wow, that's insanity and incredibly low. They're screwed. Honestly with the cancellations of the rallies and other news, Trump's campaign pretty much has the stench of a dying one already.
You sure got a chimp on your shoulder.
Banana'd for these puns.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
I think we should simian down a bit on the monkey puns. Harambe expects better of us.
Also my mom chased me with a wooden spoon for making a Harambe joke today.

What should we discuss then? Is Nate Silver back with more predictions?

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
-- One campaign rally cancellation on Thursday, two and a half days from now is probably just a reformulation of messaging

-- Two cancellations stretching to 4 days from now is a red flag

-- Three cancellations including all the way to 9 days from now? Journalists, this is what we need you for. I want this full story tomorrow. This stinks.

johnsmith

remember me
Trump cancelling events, reports of massive weight gain, low energy at recent events. Something is going on. There's something going on.

rjinaz

Trump cancelling events, reports of massive weight gain, low energy at recent events. Something is going on. There's something going on.

You know I really think Clinton is going to come out seeming energized the first debate and Trump is going to look so deflated. Clinton staying out the media and press until now will do wonders for her.

johnsmith

remember me

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Kimmel had Hillary open a jar of pickles on live TV. You know Huma loosened that shit. Surprisingly none of this is a euphemism for anything.
North Carolina produces lots of cucumbers, she is trying to see if she can still make it go from Lean D to Hard D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom