• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT4| The leaks are coming from inside the white house

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

I mean...LOL

f1P4II8.png

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
WBXD9yJ.jpg

Real photo. Who could have imagined this would happen after Obama?

It really feels like the presidency was awarded as a lottery prize. Like one of those movies where some random person becomes a politician accidentally.

Going back a few pages, but the idea of Zizek having fans is utterly bizarre to me. The man is clueless.

Edit: I'm not quite sure what's wrong with that Keith Ellison Tweet. Of the Dems' many sins, not making women an important part of their party isn't really one of them.

Tommy DJ

Chris Uhlmann is a piece of shit but if you're someone who respects the United States and its values, its would be a pretty terrifying situation to watch. I don't think he's wrong in that short video. Trump has done fuck all this G20...he's not even acting like a fake tough guy. The only things we've seen is him do this G20 is be a cuck to Putin, disappear in group photos and send his daughter to sit in his place.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I got the weird feeling Trump has been slowly giving up over the past two weeks. Like he's not even trying, just drifting along. If this keeps up over the next two weeks I could see him quit.

Apparently to the point where he believes in "cultural marxism"?

He propagates an alt-right/Neo-Nazi conspiracy theory yet seems opposed to Trump? Give me a break.

I got the weird feeling Trump has been slowly giving up over the past two weeks. Like he's not even trying, just drifting along. If this keeps up over the next two weeks I could see him quit.

If he resigns, he'll blame us: "I tried to make America great, but they wouldn't let me."

kirblar

I mean, you do know that Russia hasn't been communist since 1991 and that the KGB doesn't exist anymore, no?
He's still a fucking ex-KGB agent using all sorts of KGB techniques around the globe.

So yes, Commie Russia is dead, but its zombie corpse very much still lives on.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
A look at Mueller's "Justice League", courtesy of NPR

There's more hirings on the way, but it's worth noting that of the 15 below hired by Mueller so far, 3 are appellate attorneys.
Mueller wants the resulting prosecutions to be appeal-proof.

Looks like a half-assed #nothingburger, right? Nothing to worry about! You always hire a team like that when there's no evidence of wrongdoing.

Mueller's Fourteen. That's what they'll call the movie.

Chris Uhlmann is a piece of shit but if you're someone who respects the United States and its values, its would be a pretty terrifying situation to watch. I don't think he's wrong in that short video. Trump has done fuck all this G20...he's not even acting like a fake tough guy. The only things we've seen is him do this G20 is be a cuck to Putin, disappear in group photos and send his daughter to sit in his place.

He was a tough guy to Podesta on Twitter, that's about all he's done.

Mueller's Fourteen. That's what they'll call the movie.
It's pretty crazy how this "Election 2016 movie" which was going to be a fun lighthearted movie like 2008's Game Change about Hillary's victory slowly evolved into this miniseries that detailed Trump's campaign and the circus surrounding it, to finally becoming this Ocean's 11 x A Few Good Men type courtroom drama that involves Russian spies, conspiracy and murder. With a tinge of All The President's Men to detail how the press broke the stories.

royalan

It's pretty crazy how this "Election 2016 movie" which was going to be a fun lighthearted movie like 2008's Game Change about Hillary's victory slowly evolved into this miniseries that detailed Trump's campaign and the circus surrounding it, to finally becoming this Ocean's 11 x A Few Good Men type courtroom drama that involves Russian spies, conspiracy and murder. With a tinge of All The President's Men to detail how the press broke the stories.

It will be all of those things.

This is one of the biggest government scandals in American history. There will be movies, and several miniseries (I predict the Netflix miniseries will go toe-to-toe with HBO's and come out on top), and several 6 season dramas, and even a few breakaway comedies.

You already know Meryl Streep is playing Hillary in SOMETHING. And she will win all the awards.

Can she not?

As I've said, I hate Trump for many reasons but especially because he's made me defend institutions and people I once derided - trashy cable news and its horrible personalities being the best example.

I will be livid if he forces me to be sympathetic toward fucking St. Meryl of Streep and her mechanical "acting" that involves little more than learning an accent and some tics. Ms. Hepburn and Ms. Kael had her number.

Looks like a half-assed #nothingburger, right? Nothing to worry about! You always hire a team like that when there's no evidence of wrongdoing.

Just as the extremely well-respected and taken seriously Van Jones declared, it's obviously a nothing-burger! Just a bunch of jobs for Clinton supporters /s * infinity

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Don't forget the 12 Angry Men style Impeachment movie (we hope).

If we get a good ending this could quite possibly be the greatest series of movies (or TV series) of all time. I mean, it'll have everything.

A look at Mueller's "Justice League", courtesy of NPR

There's more hirings on the way, but it's worth noting that of the 15 below hired by Mueller so far, 3 are appellate attorneys.
Mueller wants the resulting prosecutions to be appeal-proof.

It also says that he wants to hire more people. From the looks of it the investigation seems wide-reaching. He has people that specializes in finance , corruption, organized crime, and international crime. The hires suggest a hole range of people including Trump possibly( or many people close to him) and some organizations like the Trump Foundation might be prosecuted.

jelly

I do wonder if the Mueller thing would stop if he quits or gets forced out. I would hope not because that whole family and circle need taken down, not left to just walk away and reap the rewards.

Zolo

I don't know if it's just two weeks, but he has seemed to deteriorate or just seems more miserable now.

So I just did my monthly check of /r/all and there's a gif of Trump getting a Marine's hat for him after it blew off his head. Which is y'know, fine I guess? Though through the comments there's a theme of CNN being too negative against him. Then another thread saying he's the first president to support gay marriage before becoming president. Don't even know if that's true or not but it's a completely worthless thing considering the white house ignored pride month...

I dunno just wanted to vent. It's like why should we be impressed that a massively shitty person did one non-shitty thing? That's incredibly common. Especially in the light of the shitty things he does being particularly vile. Saw another comments saying he deserves a chance, fuck that. Like he'll ever learn.

tbm24

With Trump's latest Tweets, despite being a result of his superior grammatical skills, it's really funny that he's admitting he'll support and defend Russian collusion in election hacking, among other things.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
And "hacking and many negative things will be guarded and safe".

With Trump's latest Tweets, despite being a result of his superior grammatical skills, it's really funny that he's admitting he'll support and defend Russian collusion in election hacking, among other things.

It's obama's fault that the elections were hacked even though they werent hacked.

alejob

Who are the leaders of the democratic party? They are a bunch of idiots too.

Good lord, we need someone to step up in the next elections.

Xando

Who are the leaders of the democratic party? They are a bunch of idiots too.

Good lord, we need someone to step up in the next elections.
Yeah i’m wondering this too. Do democrats just not get the air time in the media or what’s going on there?
Only democrat i repeatedly see is Adam Schiff.

Zolo

Yeah i’m wondering this too. Do democrats just not get the air time in the media or what’s going on there?
Only democrat i repeatedly see is Adam Schiff.

Yeah. Virtually every Democrat should have their own statement about these sorts of things. A lot more Republicans should too, but I don't think I've seen anyone from the House talk negatively about Trump.

Yeah. Virtually every Democrat should have their own statement about these sorts of things. A lot more Republicans should too, but I don't think I've seen anyone from the House talk negatively about Trump.

Graham and McCain will talk some shit everyone once in a while but they vote 93% in line with Trumps agenda, real mavericks.

Also bring up emails during senate hearing about Russia.

Zolo

I feel like I need a break for politics after this week.

Yeah. I know there are reasons, but I wish news agencies and Democratic politicians at this point would be as unabashed as Trump is in a way. Instead of going 'this is unacceptable', going 'Fuck Trump! He's a piece of shit who wants to line up his own pockets & sell out every American to do it!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom