• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2nd Pres. Debate 2008 Thread (DOW dropping, Biden is off to Home Depot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
We have a 10 trillion dollar debt

so let's have the treasury secretary buy up bad morgag....wat

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Nicodimas said:
People are going to be so dissapointed when Obama loses. But..but the Media said he had this BIG of a lead.

It's kinda sad at this point after really looking at how many people buy into it. OH well trusting the media is never a good idea.

Margin of victory is still quite high for McCain. Of course we will see afterwards :D
awww so cute

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
McCain robot zagging along pre-programmed floor routes.

And WTF - populist McCain looking to target mortgages? Color me surprised.

Amir0x

Banned
He's trying hard, I'll give him that. You can tell he has practiced the shit out of this - he's putting feeling into his words and staying animated. McCain knows this is real.

SleazyC

I wouldn't say that either of them answered the question, but it really is too big of a question to answer directly in the time allotted. They pretty much tried to outline their approaches.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
"Liar" is probably what went through most people's heads right now.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Zeliard said:
Dammit, I wanna see CNN's live tracking but that shit is tape delayed. :lol

Im streaming the audio/video from msnbc, but have the tracking on mute on a seperate page.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
Let's be honest about Buffett - he jumped in smelling blood and set up a great deal for himself. He's not looking to stabilize anything.

TDG

Banned
SpeedingUptoStop said:
No time limitations?
There are, I don't recall what they are. You can see the green/yellow/red lights on the floor, they tell the candidate when his time is nearly up.

neither did a good job answering, but mccain gave something substantial; obama just gave the old democratic "lower middle class taxes" talking point.

Mr Jared

Zeliard said:
It's so adorable how McCain is looking at Obama now.

He's look at him once so far with the Warren Buffet line :lol When Obama is answering, he's back to not paying attention again.

joey_z

Banned
I was in the middle of watching the Kim Kardashian sex video and then I heard McCain acknowledge Obama from the tv in the back. wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom