• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2nd Pres. Debate 2008 Thread (DOW dropping, Biden is off to Home Depot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smitty3000 said:
We study and search for another solution for ten years that might not come around either? I suppose both sides have good points but I'm so sick doing what all these countries want us to pay for oil, I'd much rather prefer we act now rather than later, I feel like McCain has a plan for this oil crisis as soon as he gets in office, Obama might but it could take longer or never come fruition.
I realize this is kinda pointless to respond since he's been banned . . . but it is an area I'm interested in . . . so . . .

The problem with 'drill, baby, drill' is it just creates more dependence and just kicks the can down the road. We'll get a little bit more oil and we'll make ourselves dependent on that oil . . . but that oil will run out and then what?

The reason why we are looking to drill offshore and in ANWR is because we've used up most of the oil easily found in the rest of the country. We've been drilling and using oil for more than 100 years and we are literally starting to run low. That is why we are so dependent on foreign oil. If we drill in the few domestic spots we haven't drilled yet, it isn't going to that much oil for that much longer . . . and when we are done will will then be TOTALLY DEPENDENT on foreign sources of oil.

We are like a junkie trying to find the last bit of stash that we know is hidden around house instead of going and getting treatment. How about we start getting some treatment and use what is left of that stash to slowly break the addiction. It is that or we will be slaves to our dealers.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
What crawled up Brokaw's ass? I know there are rules... but come on. Obama seems more aggressive tonight, he has been taking more jabs at McCain than the last debate.

reilo said:
McCain: "Obama is fit to be president. Vote Obama!"

Obama: "Senator McCain is right!"

McCain attack ad: "Senator McCain is right!"

:lol :lol at tying Freddie and Fannie to Obama.

Did you see the smile one Obama's face when he said it. It's like he wanted to bust out laughing.

joey_z said:
I was in the middle of watching the Kim Kardashian sex video and then I heard McCain acknowledge Obama from the tv in the back. wtf?

Psh, don't waste your time. That video was so disappointing.

McCain's hand gestures annoy me.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Studying the body language between the two while talking is very interesting. Ironically, McCain seems to move around a lot more.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
GOBAMA.

"I never promoted Fannie Mae, and in fact, the chairman of Senator McCain's campaign, was a lobbyist for Fannie Mae."

SMACKDOWN BITCHES

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
Obama the first to go on the attack, what is this, topsy-turvy land? :lol

Mason

Haha McCain is pacing

Also, neither of them are really answering the questions. Obama is rambling almost as much as McCain tonight. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom