• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2nd Pres. Debate 2008 Thread (DOW dropping, Biden is off to Home Depot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO TAXES!? OMG MCCAIN OF COURSE I'LL VOTE FOR YOU NOW.

Not...

Seriously, it's unrealistic to not expect tax raises especially with an economy such as ours. How stupid does he think we are?

About this style of debate, I'm not liking it at all. It seems that the moderator is letting McCain basically say untrue things about the Obama campaign with no recourse because of the time restrictions.

Seems stupid and counter productive.

Trurl

Banned
HylianTom said:
Why the negativity? Obama's lines have been very nice, especially in comparison with McCain's.

Wait for the snap polls. You'll see..
Yeah. I don't see how anyone is getting killed.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Brokaw is pissing me off.

"Since the rules are really loose here" Yeah fucking right, Tom.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
If you're being asked about how you'd ask Americans to make sacrifices, I think invoking Bush's response to 9/11 is very appropriate.

Gruco

Banned
"50% of small business revenue"

John McCain is lying to America on national television, nevermind the "5 tax plans" BS.

ALSO FUCK THIS FORMAT.

TDG

Banned
See, this is exactly why this format is moronic. Obama gets slammed and is not allowed to respond. What a fucking joke.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
PoliGAF cursing out Brokaw for trying to adhere candidates to the rules they negotiated.

Stay classy y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom