• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2nd Pres. Debate 2008 Thread (DOW dropping, Biden is off to Home Depot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhaleonEB

jandar said:
Fuck paying taxes for healthcare you lazy ass bastards who want to mooch off of everyone else.

I went years without healthcare, and yet I always was able to afford a doctor visit.

I will stop paying taxes if it means free healthcare for the likes of this forum.
My mother died about $100,000 in debt that Medicare and Medicade wouldn't cover, several years before she should have, because of our medical system. And to top it off, she spent the last year of her life fighting tooth and nail with insurance companies and hospitals, as she was transferred from hospice to hospice, wasting away.

This is the richest country in the world. This shouldn't be happening.

So, with all due respect, fuck you.

Xisiqomelir

PantherLotus said:
mccain-thatone.jpg

Very yes

EMBee99

all that he wants is another baby
OuterWorldVoice said:
More likely, Matt Cassamasina said "Icarus" in a blog somewhere.

I just spit beer everywhere reading this. Thanks, bro.

Also, McCain is looking old, tottering and frail. Obama's looking confident as all hell.

This race is done.

Amir0x

Banned
Feep said:
Tame means Obama wins. McCain needs to come out with wild motherfucking Ayers swings. (Wait for it...!)

I absolutely know.

This is really a dream for Obama. He was clearly weak on substance early on, but he is connecting with the voters and there has been absolutely no game changers. If you think McCain "won", that is fine... but in the context of the larger picture, he needs a GAME CHANGER.

If he does not get that, Obama wins. By default.

segarr

"We will kill Bin Laden, we will crush Al Queda"....hell yes thats gonna get them "small town value" people excited.

Tamanon

Banned
Um....McCain....aren't you just saying that "announcing" the attack is wrong....isn't that saying that you'll attack also?

TDG

Banned
ggnoobIGN said:
Since when did GAF become so Democratic?
Yes, who would've thought that an online forum of young enthusiasts of a fairly new media form would be overwhelmingly liberal????? :eek:

GhaleonEB said:
My mother died about $100,000 in debt that Medicare and Medicade wouldn't cover, several years before she should have, because of our medical system. And to top it off, she spent the last year of her life fighting tooth and nail with insurance companies and hospitals, as she was transferred from hospice to hospice, wasting away.

This is the richest country in the world. This shouldn't be happening.

So, with all due respect, fuck you.
*applause*

Flambe

Yes, Obama said he was going to attack Pakistan, not Bin Laden. Ffs

I do like the horrible opinion lines though for McCain on foreign policy so far. And these are undecideds in Ohio? Aw yeah (too bad sample size is small, but I'm hoping it's indicative of how others view him)

effzee

Boogie9IGN said:
i like how he said pakistan

With the proper pronunciation.

I would love for any of these two to bring up the fact that Pakistan is dying daily. Just today there were more bombings within Pakistan.

Xisiqomelir

StoOgE said:
McCain is getting fucking killed in the 10 minutes Ive seen.

Has it been this way all night?

It started out kind of slow thanks to Brokaw's asshattery, but Bams wisely chose to simply ignore him and unleash a flurry of deathblows.

-PXG-

Teddy Roosevelt? Who dat? :lol

McCain sounds like a confused, senile old man, talking about the days when he walked 10 miles to get to school, in three feet of snow and no shoes. Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom