• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2nd Pres. Debate 2008 Thread (DOW dropping, Biden is off to Home Depot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharp

jandar said:
Fuck paying taxes for healthcare you lazy ass bastards who want to mooch off of everyone else.

I went years without healthcare, and yet I always was able to afford a doctor visit.

I will stop paying taxes if it means free healthcare for the likes of this forum.
If you ever have a health condition that requires serious medical therapy, you will be eating those words. And eventually, you will. Someone I know didn't have health insurance and now is supposed to scrounge up something like $80,000 to pay for her operation. This is not so people can get out of paying for checkups or colds.

Kccitystar

DAMN
2s92gdz.jpg

VALIS

This debate is going to be very unpopular among independents. They're fighting like two sugar-filled toddlers and can't stop. I don't particularly mind since I have a definite rooting interest, but those who don't are going to be rightfully pissed.

3rdman

Zeliard said:
"John McCain has said in this debate and the last that there are some things I don't understand. There are some things I don't understand, that's true. I don't understand ...."

Owned.
Fixed for fox news

Gruco

Banned
grandjedi6 said:
Yeah I'm not sure why he's doing it. I'm thinking its probably out of habit.
Yeah I think it's because he's used to doing this in front of stacked audiences that eat everything up. It's why he loves this dumbass format so much, obviously not realizing how different things are when you have to share the stage.

But between "that one" and the bad jokes McCain better get creamed in the feedback.

It's laughable, ""my friends," "my friends," "my friends," "my friends," "my friends," "my friends," "my friends," "my friends," my friends,"

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
IF WE HAD DONE WHAT OBAMA SAID WE SHOULD HAVE DONE, WE NEVER WOULD HAVE GONE INTO IRAQ DICKFACEFUCK.

Haunted

GAF can't take Obama smacking McCain around left and right, I'm getting 500'd.

Big-E said:
How is it bold to call it a right? The whole world thinks its a right. Americans are like 50 years behind in this matter.
QFT

Flambe

Obama kicking ass on foreign policy.

I'd be so hammered if I was playing 'my friends' drinking game.

Regardless, I'm high on Hope

-Kees-

"If we had done what Sen. Obama had wanted to do."

You mean never start the fucking war in the first place? Oh no, you mean horseshit about "The Surge" and "Victory."

Ass.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I'M NOT YOUR FRIEND DAMNIT

scorcho said:
I love McCain's long staredown at the audience after he said we don't have on the job training for POTUS.

FEAR him.
That was scarily shameless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom