• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2nd Pres. Debate 2008 Thread (DOW dropping, Biden is off to Home Depot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

subrock

GhaleonEB said:
My mother died about $100,000 in debt that Medicare and Medicade wouldn't cover, several years before she should have, because of our medical system. And to top it off, she spent the last year of her life fighting tooth and nail with insurance companies and hospitals, as she was transferred from hospice to hospice, wasting away.

This is the richest country in the world. This shouldn't be happening.

So, with all due respect, fuck you.
thank you for saying that way better than I could.
if you think everyone getting healthcare makes the sick 'moochers' you deserve your poverty if you ever so much as have to have a mole removed.

Zeliard

FINALLY, they're letting them debate and actually RESPOND to each other. This should have happened at the beginning of the fucking debate.

Shins

Banned
if he gets one, I want one
rage.gif

edit: thank'ya very much

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
"What I said was the same thing the audience heard me say here today."

BAM BAM BAM

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
More McCain lying - the Taliban were born from the 'freedom fighters' who drove the Soviet out of Afghanistan. They weren't replaced. And McCain effectively stating that this is his policy, but not one he would state publicly is effectively doing the same thing. UGH.

GLOVES ARE OFF KIDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom