• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2nd Pres. Debate 2008 Thread (DOW dropping, Biden is off to Home Depot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

33jjz49.jpg
33jjz49.jpg

33jjz49.jpg
33jjz49.jpg

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Mccain sucks.

Special forces are already in pakistan i am sure about that so dont even fake son.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
The veteran made him do it!

---

Why haven't you pushed Bush to get bin Laden for the past 6 years then, you ass?

aceface

Has anyone from the crowd actually asked questions in this debate?

What's up with Brokaw trying to make this about him.

segarr

McCain is just so BORING...the line just goes so flat when he talks. Obama goes from small bumps to max outs, but McCain speaks and the air is just sucked out of the room.

mj1108

Dr. Strangelove said:
I'LL GET OSAMA BIN LADEN MY FRIENDS

Well that about wraps it up :lol

So who played the "my friends" drinking game?

(probably whoever isn't responding in this thread anymore)

ggnoobIGN

Banned
Sharp said:
18-35 geek demographic

Bank on it
True but this is just a bit extreme to me. It's such a tame debate and everyone is acting as if Obama is literally doing McCain up the ass. It was the same with the VP Debate thread, and the public perception ended up on the opposite end of the spectrum.

Zeliard

I'll get Osama Bin Laden, my friends.

I'll get him.

I know I can get him.

I'll get him.

No matter what.

And I know how to do it.

DrEvil

not a medical professional
I don't say this often:

I wish I were American so I could vote for Obama, just to shut this old whiny fucker up.

effzee

i don't get the difference. i wont announce that i will attack Pakistan.

but basically your saying you will no?

so whats the difference?

im sure the ppl of Pakistan will be duped into thinking McCain is somehow pro Pakistan. i know the general Pakistani perception is that the republican party cares more for their interests than do the democrats.

and the real reason Pakistani perception was so against Musharraf is because he sided with the US. its not because he was bad so the US became bad. the US has been to my ppl since god knows when. oh yeah since about the meddling in ME and the Afghan Wars.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
You would think Petreus is fucking the second coming of Jesus the way McCain name drops that guy.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
Small note about Obama's Afghanistan plan - there's zero to guarantee that more troops will stabilize Afghanistan.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
McCain completely lied about the joking with an old friend thing.

It was at a town hall IIRC.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
ggnoobIGN said:
True but this is just a bit extreme to me. It's such a tame debate and everyone is acting as if Obama is literally doing McCain up the ass. It was the same with the VP Debate thread, and the public perception ended up on the opposite end of the spectrum.
?

GAF thought Biden won and so did the public.

Sharp

ggnoobIGN said:
Public opinion actually sided with GAF on the VP debate thread. It was the first thread where GAF and public opinion differed (or at least, public opinion and I did).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom