• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2nd Pres. Debate 2008 Thread (DOW dropping, Biden is off to Home Depot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
That was a dumb ass waste of time question, Iran is gonna attack shit all.

Amir0x

Banned
Vennt said:
Madness, my opinion?

Obama and McCain tied mostly on economy, but shockingly enough Obama has schooled McCain on Foreign Policy.

Not what I expected

I think Obama won big on health care, however.

Obama should reply to McCain, "We've talked about the whole sitting-at-the-table-with-terrorist-states bit last time we debated. You forgot?"

TDG

Banned
ggnoobIGN said:
Seriously. Lot's of "uhhhhs" in there for guys who are supposed to/should be top notch speakers.
I'd rather have someone who's thinking through his answers, like Obama and McCain have been, than some good speaker who has no clue what he/she is saying. *cough*PALIN*cough*

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
Amir0x said:
I think Obama won big on health care, however.

Agreed.

Wll be interesting to see the polls after this, nothing to hurt Obama, nothing to help McCain.

Game, Set, Match.

Ravidrath

This biggest disappointment of this debate. my friends?

That McCain didn't call himself a cunt after making light of his own thinning hair.

Xisiqomelir

Bams, blow off the UNSEC. Talk about how some terrible anti-Semitic nations have vetos. Mention how the NAM is an Israel-hating voting bloc in the UN.

DONT GIVE THE POINTS AWAY

Ravidrath said:
This biggest disappointment of this debate. my friends?

That McCain didn't call himself a cunt after making light of his own thinning hair.

Ravidrath
(Today, 07:29 PM)
Reply | Quote

:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom