• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2nd Pres. Debate 2008 Thread (DOW dropping, Biden is off to Home Depot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

3rdman

I thought the last debate was a tie...this was clearly in Obama's favor. McCain didn't match the level of vitriol hes had on the trail as of late and he's not coming across as inviting. I may be wrong when the polls come out, but to me it looks like a clear Obama thumping.

Russia finally puts McCain high on the graph...too little too late.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I REALLY don't think Americans want to hear about fighting with Russia or bitching about them right now. People are losing their homes and jobs and all McCain can do is talk about war.

SSGMUN10000

Connoisseur Of Tedium
Damn this thread moves fast. So far seems like Obama is edging this out. McCain needs to stop his corny jokes..no ones laughing.

TDG

Banned
ggnoobIGN said:
For sure, but if you listened to GAF you would think Palin couldn't get a word out of her mouth. And I'm sure I'll have someone correcting me that she couldn't.
Did you read the thread? Almost everybody said that she outperformed expectations but still lost, which is what the general public thought too. What PoliGAF threads are you reading? :lol

Tamanon

Banned
CharlieDigital said:
He just set himself up again.

Georgia in NATO = Cold War II escalation.

McCain keeps setting himself up to get knocked the fuck down!

Nah, Obama/Biden also support it.

"See around the corners" Uh oh, vision coming ahead!

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
ggnoobIGN said:
For sure, but if you listened to GAF you would think Palin couldn't get a word out of her mouth. And I'm sure I'll have someone correcting me that she couldn't.
I'm pretty sure the GAF consensus before and after the VP debate was that she would perform adequently and then people would declare that good enough. Which is what happened. In fact some people thought Palin was going to crush Biden!

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
McCain is awfully liberal with is usage of 'the'

'the' taxes, 'the' earmarks, 'the' leverage.

ezekial45

Banned
reilo said:
kgb.jpg

Jesus, i thought there was something on my screen for a second. :lol

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
GaimeGuy said:
McCain completely lied about the joking with an old friend thing.

It was at a town hall IIRC.
He was definitely on a stage.

KibblesBits said:
"We're not gonna have another cold war with Russia..."

Really?

"I looked into his eye and saw three letters: KGB."

McCain, really?

That can't be true, Bush looked into his heart :(

And even when Obama's spouting gibberish his numbers shoot up :lol :lol :lol

X26

Banned
russia answer wasn't very clear, but I don't think americans actually care about russia right now...at all

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
Great, YES OR NO QUESTIONS! THE SPIRIT OF RUSSERT LIVES ON.

shoot me.

edit: McCain answered that a fuckton better than Obama.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Is Russia an evil empire? What kind of dumb questions are these. Obviously neither one is dumb enough to take some bait like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom