• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharp

Hootie said:
Meh, Indiana will go McCain.

I have no idea whats going on with Virginia though.

OH SHIT CHUCK GODD
Indiana is not going McCain. The race is close enough there that Gary County can and probably will more than make up the difference. Virginia too, although the magnitude of the numbers involved is much greater and there are more populous areas.

gtj1092

gtj1092 said:
Anyone else notice that even though the democratic senators are killing their counterparts in Virginia for some miraculous reason those voters aren't translating to votes for Obama. I'm watching CNN and they don't seem to have picked up on it.

just me i guess.

Caj814

Tamanon said:
FOX calls PA also for Obama!

Oh and AR is called for McCain in a shocker.

2j4tzi8.gif

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
I'm supposed to be participating in an election night party but everybody else in attendance is such a wet blanket.

"But what if everything west of the Mississippi goes to the Republicans?" they say. "What if early reporting of results makes all the Obama supporters stay home and so he loses!" they say.

Totally weaksauce.

I'm giving that lot the cold shoulder and playin' DS till it's all over. Even then I rather suspect that none of them will believe it until Thursday at the earliest.

EDIT: I started typing this three pages ago. You're too much for me, thread.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Amir0x said:
CSPAN CALLERS ON, so fucking great.
SHUTUP BACK THERE... swear to god... I BEAT YOU WOMAN... huh? is this on? HELLO? IS THIS TOBY KEITH? OH OK ...IMMM VOTIN FER MCCAYNE CUZ PUBLICANZ JUST MAKE LIFE BETTER AND THE WORLD SUCKS COMPARED TO MERCA! THAT AND OBAMA IS BLACK AND CANT NO AYRAB AFRO-MERCAN BE PRESIDENT. I MET A BLACK GUY ONCE. DIDNT LIKE HIM. SO THATS WHY MCCAIN WILL WIN. AND 9/11. GOD BLESS MERCA.

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
Red Scarlet said:
Nah, I got the school special, which was a large...got pepperoni, sausage, canadian bacon.

Didn't the Redskins loooooooooooooooooooooooooooze yesterday???

No pineapple, vennt. :(

Hagan being called over Dole (is that Bob Dole's wife?) on msnbc.

Alabama for McCain...OMGZ.
Yep :D

And I assumed you stole more pizza because I've never heard of a 10 sliced pizza, let alone a 10+ slice pizza!

...and I need CNN to call PA for Bams...

Dead Man

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. The US needs a standardised voting method. This hodgepodge bullshit is just too open to fraud.

Just give everyone a piece of paper and a pen. Done.

Matthews saying everything is like the polls indicated, "except for Pennsylvania which was heavily fought for".

Let's be honest here, Pennsylvania was NEVER a battle state. Obama always was 6+ points ahead.

JCreasy

Sharp said:
Indiana is not going McCain. The race is close enough there that Gary County can and probably will more than make up the difference. Virginia too, although the magnitude of the numbers involved is much greater and there are more populous areas.

say THIS LOUD!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Juice said:
It's all over. Alabama to McCain :(

GOP the new Party of the South confirmed

I actually wonder if we'll ever see a democrat take southern states like Clinton did.

Baker

Banned
Well, I just ate a nice meal in downtown Chicago.

And...I just puked the whole thing up. Too excited I guess! :lol

Wraith

Is it just my TV or is NBC cutting off the top of their picture on their HD feed? The tops of the boxes are getting cut off.

Tr4nce

I'm from Holland, and just got back home from work now (it's 2:30 in the morning here now), and I aboslutely love watching how it all unfolds. I really hope Obama is going to win. Come on Obama!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom