• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
artredis1980 said:
guys, i know i shouldnt be, but if u guys are so happy for NC and FL with such a large lead, shouldnt you be worried about VA where McCain is leading by 110,000

If Obama wins NC and FL, and now with PA, we don't need to worry about Virginia

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
How the fuck do we have such ridiculous voting methods?!!?!??!?!?! [@ MSNBC]

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Interesting how CNN, FOX, and CBS aren't calling PA. Looks like NBC and ABC went on exit polling.

element

mkzxn8.jpg
[/IMG]
Obama wins. Check it out. Going by what we know right now and using the fivethirtyeight projections of the west coast. Obama is already projected above 270, without winning florida or ohio.

bionic77

Nameless said:
Can we pay back our debt to China by giving them Virginia?
The northern part of the state is nice.

And once Obama wins PA it is going to be really tough for McCain to win. He will pretty much have to run the table and even that might not be enough when you play around with the states up for grab.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
tanod said:
Can somebody post the live direct links?

They're not in the OP.
C-SPAN1 (Direct Link) | C-SPAN2 (Direct Link) | C-SPAN McCain Event Election Cam | C-SPAN Obama Event Election Cam

CNN.com Live | Direct Links: Stream 1 | Stream 2 | Stream 3 | Stream 4

MSNBC (MSNBC Election Day Online coverage has started....Link is streaming live MSNBC right now!); if the link is changed or it goes down, the frontpage of MSNBC.com will have the new link posted when it goes back up.

ABC News Now (Not to be confused with ABC News)

Local FOX links (Not Fox News): Los Angeles | Los Angeles 2 | Chicago | Chicago 2 | Philadelphia | Philadelphia 2 | Boston | Boston 2 | Dallas | D.C. | D.C. 2 | Atlanta | Houston | Tampa Bay | Orlando | Orlando 2 | Phoenix | Denver | Denver 2 | St. Louis | St. Louis 2 | Milwaukee | Kansas City | Salt Lake City | Memphis | Greensboro | Austin | Austin 2 | Birmingham | Minneapolis | Detroit

Thanks to Baked Pigeon for the Election Cam Links

HylianTom

Banned
Dax01 said:
Keep injecting that Hopium, Ghal.

HylianTom, where are you?

Still here, looking at various returns websites. We've got this! :D

(and still waiting for one red state to be called so I can tear-into dessert. That tiramisu is calling-out to me.. :lol )

Edit: I'm going to be up (and here) probably until daylight.

Eteric Rice said:
So these holograms, can you see them in the studio, or are they like a green screen where only the camera can see them?

Also, is this Cisco's holographic teleconference tech?

It didn't look like a real hologram.

segarr

Please lord, I just want to hear Ohio, Florida, Virginia, or NC called for Obama so I can take a fucking shower.....can't leave Gaf, can't leave the television, until this thing is in the bag!

gtj1092

Anyone else notice that even though the democratic senators are killing their counterparts in Virginia for some miraculous reason those voters aren't translating to votes for Obama. I'm watching CNN and they don't seem to have picked up on it.

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
Red Scarlet said:
Want some pizza? I've got like 10 slices to go still. :lol
I thought you just ordered one pizza?!

...did you...STEAL... another?!

Home, got my mojitos, and I'm ready to roll. Don't know how closely I'll be able to stick with the thread, but I'm here with you in spirit GAF.

GOBAMA

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
Ronok said:
Holy shit, that's a stupid voting system in Florida.... Draw between two boxes? Wtf? :-/

We had that too here in AZ... seriously through me off... my little lines were all squiggly because I was so excited :lol

HylianTom said:
Still here, looking at various returns websites. We've got this! :D

(and still waiting for one red state to be called so I can tear-into dessert. That tiramisu is calling-out to me.. :lol )

Edit: I'm going to be up (and here) probably until daylight.
Just making sure you're still here.

NC looking good!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom