• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemonz

artredis1980 said:
what the f is wrong with VA????!
>
McCain is severely underperforming in all the rural counties--louisa on (meaning doing less well than BUSH in the last election)---THAT underperformance plus the fact that college towns and Northern Virginia numbers aren't in means GOOD NEWS for OBAMA. McCain is also UNDERPERFORMING In rural counties in INDIANA!!!

Fairfax County, Prince William, etc. have barely started reporting.

segarr

Georgia was never really high on my list of priorities.

I feel that it's a state where a lot of silent voters probably made the difference. Southern strategy can still pull in votes in some places, as much as people have progressed.

Sharp

Cloudy said:
How is Indiana not called yet?
Because Lake County has Gary. It's 0% in and Obama will win by such a huge margin there that it will probably cancel out the narrow margin between him and McCain in the rest of the state.

Zeliard

dolerant.jpg

Hi, I'm a gremlin and I just got my ass handed to me.

Mr Jared

God damn it! Stop landsliding, Obama! You're over 100 ev's and I'm still at home!

Looks like I'm staying here :lol CNN will probably call the election while I'm on the train into the city.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Baker said:
Halibut, wings, and beers.

Sorry, I'm from the middle of nowhere, so my idea of a nice meal might be a little skewed, hehe.

Feel awesome now, probably head back down to the bar soon.
oh yeah, i'm not one for $100 dinners. was just wondering where ya ate.

i should have went downtown tonight. i wonder if its crazy everywhere or just by grant park. i feel like ghostbusters 2 is happening downtown chicago tonight and i'm the asshole in my apartment 5 miles away watching on TV. :lol

besada

Banned
3 Million votes counted in Texas and it's still 50/49. Those aren't all Dallas votes, my friends.

We aren't going to give him our electors, but it's going to be closer than we've been in a long time.

Tamanon

Banned
BTW, looking at the returns so far in NC, it's looking really good for Obama. REALLY good, barely any Charlotte or Raleigh votes have been added in.

Wraith

Well, Kentucky failed in terms of the presidential race but could they finally oust McConnell? That would be very nice.

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
Keyser Soze said:
I am still f'n amazed by the Hologram!

I know, right? :lol The best part is how totally unnecessary it is... makes it even more BADASS

Haunted

The narrow path to 270 for McCain... SHUT THE FUCK DOWN.

He pretty much can't win without PA, right? I'm not worried at all about NM and CO.

WrikaWrek

Banned
This thread moves so fast, i feel i can say anything without anybody noticing.

Yesterday i jerked off and i came in 1 min.

Today i boned this chick and i tried so hard to not come that i made her upset, and she worked like she was proving a point, 30 fucking min.

Go Obama, Pensylvania is yours!

I'm watching boogie nights.

Tamanon said:
BTW, looking at the returns so far in NC, it's looking really good for Obama. REALLY good, barely any Charlotte or Raleigh votes have been added in.
Yeah, wait until Wake County starts reporting in. It's gonna be huge.

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
MrCheez said:
I know, right? :lol The best part is how totally unnecessary it is... makes it even more BADASS
"Yeah...we have full 3D holograms...but who gives, ya know?"

JSnake

WrikaWrek said:
This thread moves so fast, i feel i can say anything without anybody noticing.

Yesterday i jerked off and i came in 1 min.

Today i boned this chick and i tried so hard to not come that i made her upset, and she worked like she was proving a point, 30 fucking min.

Go Obama, Pensylvania is yours!

I'm watching boogie nights.

quoted so everyone else can laugh at you haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom