• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT NEO-CON DOGS, LOVE IT OR FUCKING LEAVE IT!

They can't! The rest of the world abhors the death penalty, gun ownership, and supports health care! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

AkuMifune

Banned
Well I guess you can after all.

As a Republican I expect things to get much worse under a Democratic regime. Increased government spending, increased taxes, a slew of stupid new laws and most disturbing a much weaker military presence globally.

You guys got what you wanted, here's hoping you prove me wrong. I expect accountability from you if I'm right, but if things do get better than I'll vote to re-elect the man in 4 years.

Caj814

GhaleonEB said:
OH MY GOD OHIO
ogfn5z.gif

LCfiner

NullPointer said:
All these CNN Projection *dings* are making the night for me.

Its like watching Obama level up. He's like level fucking 17 now.

:lol :lol

this is why I love politics talk on a gaming board

:lol :lol

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Keith saying it's over. Gregory saying "but people are still voting out West!"

PUSSIES!

:lol :lol :lol
All the networks are so shell shocked over calling Florida they're ignoring the obvious. The precincts that haven't reported lean Democrat heavily and Obama still maintains a significant lead. Morons....

Dear Florida:

It has been a long, rough eight years, and it was basically all your fault. Well, yours and Sandra Day O'Connor's. While O'Connor can be forgiven, you've still got a ways to go before you make it up to me.

But, I am confident we can get along again, and that you will not have to be sent en masse to Cuba. Vote for Obama. Please, please do right by your country, and remember - McCain wants to privatize Social Security.

Love,
i-d

AkuMifune said:

As a Republican I expect things to get much worse under a Democratic regime. Increased government spending, increased taxes, a slew of stupid new laws and most disturbing a much weaker military presence globally.

You guys got what you wanted, here's hoping you prove me wrong. I expect accountability from you if I'm right, but if things do get better than I'll vote to re-elect the man in 4 years.
Yeah much worse than the great Republican-ruled gov't we've had for the last 8 years..

like that's FUCKING POSSIBLE.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
AkuMifune said:

Calling grandjedi for comic. Calling grandjedi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom