• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuna55

meikoattack1.gif

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Todd: "To call this a narrow path is being generous!"
grandjedi6 said:
I have like 20 of them, which one are you looking for specifically?
Dude, he said a liberal in the white house will increase spending and won't be a fiscal conservative. COME ON!

Slurpy

*drowns in jizz*
SOmebody better be DVRing eery fucking channel right now, until the end of the night. I need to replay all the shit Im gonna miss.

Shit guys.... I'm running a high fever and can barely keep my eyes open. This is a good day for PoliGAF, the USA and the world.

I'll now channel AniHawk from the 2004 GE thread:

Oh, and you Sony fanboys supporting Obama, this is what it feels like to be a Nintendo fan!

Grug

CNN are basically doing everything they can to say Obama has won without officially making the call.

Its over people, and its not even going to be close.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Souldriver said:
GAF IS THE BEST PLACE TO BE AT FOR THIS ELECTION NIGHT

:D

I can't save these gifs fast enough!!!!

-Kees-

Now that the presidency is pretty much over....

Go Bidlack! CO-5th. Bidlack is a deist skeptic and a member of the James Randi Educational Foundation
Go Tinklenberg! Beat Bachmann
Go Franken!

Oh, and pull through for us Indy.

Haha what if Yoichi Wada comes out on CNN and telles Wolf Blitzer he has "one more big announcement" and punches the magic map to make Arizona turns blue:lol

Meier

Exciting here in Grant Park...bout to go fucking nuts though! Couple more states and it's party time! Hell, FL alone will do it since we know CA is in the bag.

Kreed

I'm happy Obama is going to win but I can't be completely excited until I see Florida get called for Obama. I want my vote to matter this time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom