• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF General Election Thread of Conventions (Sarah Palin McCain VP Pick)

Status
Not open for further replies.
reilo said:
That doesn't make it okay.
I'm not speaking to the fact if it is okay or not. But, I think people like to think that it is only white people alone that feel that way. I think people need to understand that when it comes to whites and Blacks specifically there is a lot of disapproval of the concept.

Jenga

Banned
ronito said:
so you think Mccain VP announcement tomorrow or Friday?
Tomorrow. I think the Republicans will try to do anything to get some focus off of Obama and the DNC. Tonight DNC is on fucking fire so far.

Diablos

ronito said:
so you think Mccain VP announcement tomorrow or Friday?
He's going to do it right after Obama gives his speech.

If he tries to do it tomorrow as a means to steal his thunder, it might backfire.

Jenga

Banned
Karma Kramer said:
Turn off Fox people!
Never. I switched from CNN to Fox to watch it and it's the greatest thing ever. So hilarious.

what was Brit Hume saying? "I don't mean that I mea-"

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
Damn it! I missed President Clinton's speech! I got out of class late but was still able to catch the end of Kerry's speech. Anyone know a site where its up already?

Tamanon said:
Well....he's in Denver already:p

No... I mean like is he going to just be standing in the middle of the stadium or something or make a speech... or what? Whats he going to do on the stage in the denver stadium?

edit: facepalm...

sorry I thought I read the Denver stadium... my mistake

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
WTF? Who's this douchebag on MSNBC?

He just said that Bill and Hillary will quietly go away and then vote for McCain.

I was about to go get a glass of milk, but then I hear this guy on MSNBC right now say that he thinks the Clintons will secretly vote for McCain and was thinking WTF. :lol :lol

reilo

:lol :lol :lol :lol

MATHEWS!

He literally just said "now I'm going to question your validity as a pundit on the belief that the Clintons will vote for McCain."

Olbermann: "Let's wrap him up."

Mathews: "Where will you find an audience, in sane America, that would agree with you?"

reilo said:
Hannity: "Who is Barack Obama? Who will make the case for him?"

OBAMA CANNOT WIN WITHOUT THE BLUE WHITE COLLAR VOTE OMG

Reverand Wright and bitter-gate brought up :lol

"He can't win."

"He can't win."

"He can't win."

"He won't win."

"He won't win."

"He won't win."

"How did he win!?!

"How did he win!?!

"How did he win!?!

"He cheated."

Clevinger

reilo said:
Hannity: "Who is Barack Obama? Who will make the case for him?"

OBAMA CANNOT WIN WITHOUT THE BLUE WHITE COLLAR VOTE OMG

Reverand Wright and bitter-gate brought up :lol

Every time this year I've turned the channel to Fox when Hannity's on he's mentioned Ayers.

I wish I was exaggerating...

reilo

Mathews: "Mike Murphy, a republican strategist, has given the Bush administration, a C for its performance."

Holy shit Mathews is running with this :lol

Hannity: OBAMA CAN'T WIN WITHOUT WORKING CLASS VOTE THEY JUST DON'T KNOW WHO HE IS REVEREND WRIGHT

Hot blonde: They are both neck and neck, if you're saying Obama is doing horrible then McCain is as we-

Hannity (to other pundit, interrupting): So who do you think McCain's VP pick will be?

What an asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom