• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF General Election Thread of Conventions (Sarah Palin McCain VP Pick)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
Shiggie said:
me and my mom laughed out loud:lol :lol :lol :lol
You post on GAF with your mom over your shoulder?

Shiggie

oh man she is crying
iconsadoq5.gif

HylianTom

Banned
Fox News is turned off in my home.. but if Obama wins, the DVR will be on that channel all night long. I can't wait to see the reactions and the looks on the faces of some of those smug pricks when they're forced to admit on camera to their audience that Barack Hussein Obama will be their next president. :lol

Keylime

Incredibles IMDB

Dash - Joesph B-B-Biden

HylianTom said:
Fox News is turned off in my home.. but if Obama wins, the DVR will be on that channel all night long. I can't wait to see the reactions and the looks on the faces of some of those smug pricks when they're forced to admit on camera to their audience that Barack Hussein Obama will be their next president. :lol

it'll be like at the end of a castlevania game where you watch dracula's castle crumble from afar

Keylime

Let's do this thing!

Keylime

Shiggie said:
I was laughing and she asked me why and I showed her the picture of Hillary.
Well that's certainly a lot less creepy :lol

Hootie

bafflewaffle said:
They're just pretending its Joe Biden, its really Wes Clark in disguise! Keep believin Hootie. ;)

Clark flayed and skinned Biden about an hour ago and is now wearing his husk. He will reveal his true identity at the end of his speech!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom