• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF General Election Thread of Conventions (Sarah Palin McCain VP Pick)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Tyrone Slothrop said:
i just read that olbermann and matthews are covering the republican convention. i don't know how the hell that's going to happen.

statler_waldorf_02_01.jpg

Its funny that it leaks right after the Bill ownage that McCain has made his PICK!

I bet the McCain camp was watching that thinking... oh shit....

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Pat: "They're not doing the job that they ought to be doing."

Jesus. Different channel, same shit. You know which pundit is going to say what depending on his party affiliation.

pxleyes

Banned
HOLY SHIT BILL KRISTOL. He just blamed Clinton for 9/11 and that Clinton's comparison of Obama's inexperience to Clinton's means that it must match Somalia and the first 2 years of the Clinton presidency.

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
PELOSI FUCKING GROSS!

*yacks*

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Ratings only work if you have a Nielsen media box in your house. I don't.

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
Mmmmmm Biden fluffer video.

My cock approves of this fluffing.

Odrion

Banned
Karma Kramer said:
lol... your being sarcastic right?

Basically they earn money by us watching... we know what Fox news is going to say... so don't support them...
Whatever I'm being I'm agreeing with you.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
It's so much nicer watching this on PBS. You're not watching an image of the screen at the convention, and no clutter around the sides.

sangreal

I gave up on Fox a few years ago (I used to actually be a fan :(), but you don't contribute to ratings unless you're a Nielson family

demon said:
It's so much nicer watching this on PBS. You're not watching an image of the screen at the convention, and no clutter around the sides.

I understand that DishTV has a channel devoted to it. pundit-less HD

Odrion

Banned
demon said:
watching on CSPAN occasionally checking msnbc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom