• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF General Election Thread of Conventions (Sarah Palin McCain VP Pick)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDG

Banned
reilo said:
Post-04 elections Kerry > 04 Elections Kerry.
I've been saying this for quite awhile. He's been an excellent surrogate for Obama as well. Kerry is simply a boring badass.

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
Half of America just shit the bed when they saw that Barack's uncle was a white guy.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
"Patriotism is not love of power, or some trick. Patriotism is the love of country."

grandjedi6 said:
Kerry cracking jokes and going on the attack? I think Kerry is still pissed about 2004. Hehe

Why does this keep happening to Democrates? First Gore then Kerry, they become better politicians and speak more from the heart after they lose the election....

Rindain

Banned
Kerry is really skewering the Republican talking points. Let us hope rationality wins this time against antintellectualism.

GhaleonEB

TDG said:
Who is this charismatic, cheerful man, and where was he hiding during Hillary's campaign?
I heard all of his speech on the radio, and am just getting to the thread so this is hella late - but yeah. This is the Bill Clinton I loved when he was President.

Also: John Kerry just opened a new orifice in McCain. Holy shit!

reilo

KilledByBill said:
Why does this keep happening to Democrates? First Gore then Kerry, they become better politicians and speak more from the heart after they lose the election....

They get caught up in appealing to the center in order to win elections.

Gaborn

RubxQub said:
Half of America just shit the bed when they saw that Barack's uncle was a white guy.

Actually according to a gallup poll last year
:

pr070816i.gif

You're completely wrong.

TDG

Banned
Kerry is so awesome. He is a seriously smart, interesting guy. If only people had wanted to have a beer with him...

reilo

Gaborn said:

The fact that nearly 1/4th of the people polled disapprove of white/black marriage should disgust everyone beyond unimaginable levels.

typhonsentra said:
I switched to CNN to hear Kerry, what's Hannity doing to spin this?

If it was possible for people to shit out of their mouths, Hannity would be their president.

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
Gaborn said:

Actually according to a gallup poll last year
:

http://media.gallup.com/POLL/Releases/pr070816i.gif[IMG]

You're completely wrong.[/QUOTE]
...? Dude. Way to take it waaaaaaaaaay in the wrong direction.

I was just simply joking that I doubt half of America knows Barack isn't 100% black.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus

reilo said:
The fact that nearly 1/4th of the people polled disapprove of white/black marriage should disgust everyone beyond unimaginable levels.

It's the way of the world but, I bet you the disaproval is equally dispersed between whites and Blacks.

reilo

Tommie Hu$tle said:
It's the way of the world but, I bet you the disaproval is equally dispersed between whites and Blacks.

That doesn't make it okay.

Odrion

Banned
Oh god now I can't stop watching this shit on Fox. It's like a train wreck of stupidity.

who is this shriveled up man talking to al sharpton

pxleyes

Banned
Jenga said:
Oh shit. Just saw a McCain ad taking advantage of all those times Hillary slanted Obama. This one new?
new and misplaced after the endorsements last night and tonight by the Clintons.

Odrion

Banned
Al Sharpton is doing a great job but you can tell they selected him because he scares people.

fuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkk *hits remote*

Jenga

Banned
pxleyes said:
new and misplaced after the endorsements last night and tonight by the Clintons.
To be fair, I doubt the McCain campaign thought Bill would pull off such a ringing endorsement for Obama.

Odrion said:
Al Sharpton is doing a great job but you can tell they selected him because he scares people.

fuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkk *hits remote*

Just forget about Fox... I like to see what they are spinning too.. but I realized I am just contributing to their ratings.

Fuck Fox.

I am done with them.

I'll watch youtube videos of the hilarious shit they do... I don't need to see their talking heads spew more shit.

reilo

Hannity: "Who is Barack Obama? Who will make the case for him?"

OBAMA CANNOT WIN WITHOUT THE BLUE WHITE COLLAR VOTE OMG

Reverand Wright and bitter-gate brought up :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom