• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Interim Thread of USA General Elections (DAWN OF THE VEEP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odrion

Banned
McCain Campaign said:
It may be typical of the pro-Obama Dungeons & Dragons crowd to disparage a fellow countryman's memory of war from the comfort of mom's basement, but most Americans have the humility and gratitude to respect and learn from the memories of men who suffered on behalf of others.
oh fuck they FOUND US

maynerd

Banned
Squirrel Killer said:
And the fact that rich people are rich and adulterers cheat on their wives relates to the political process... how?

Just to shortcut the back and forth a bit, what I'm trying to say is that the AFL-CIO's mailer is ridiculous, just as the rumors of Edwards' $400 haircut were ridiculous. Same for the hand-wringing over their marital fidelity. But instead of actually talking about issues, we get these personal attacks. I'm not naive enough to think that political discourse was better back in the good ol' days, but for crap's sake, I'm tired of it.

Have you been bitching about McCain's personal attack ads about obama? If so I missed your outrage.

Xisiqomelir

JayDubya said:
Yes, there's lots of competing "great ideas" for this country and they all cost a lot and no one seriously budges on any of them; in the meantime, the debt grows still larger.

This one actually has the prospect of giving us a positive return on investment, is what I meant. As opposed to Farm bills and invading Iran.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
It may be typical of the pro-Obama Dungeons & Dragons crowd to disparage a fellow countryman's memory of war from the comfort of mom's basement, but most Americans have the humility and gratitude to respect and learn from the memories of men who suffered on behalf of others.
If only your candidate wasn't so intent on disparaging those lessons himself.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
The fact that McCain's campaign has acknowledged this might now bring more attention to this than they may have wanted. Parallels between McCain's account and the book might find their way onto television.

Cheebs

Agent Icebeezy said:
The fact that McCain's campaign has acknowledged this might now bring more attention to this than they may have wanted. Parallels between McCain's account and the book might find their way onto television.
But we are a bunch of losers living in our parents basements so it doesn't matter.

maynerd said:
Have you been bitching about McCain's personal attack ads about obama? If so I missed your outrage.
Actually, I have. Not here though, because here, it already gets called out.

But since you want proof of my non-partiality, here's the link to the latest outrageous personal attack from the McCain camp. And it is outrageous and the McCain campaign should be ashamed.

And, as I suspected, I'm late to the party by five posts.

JayDubya

Banned
pxleyes said:
Gave up on the NASA argument did we? It is hard to even keep up with your trolls.

I'm sorry I went AFK, guys, I didn't know I had a schedule to keep.

Xisiqomelir said:
This one actually has the prospect of giving us a positive return on investment, is what I meant. As opposed to Farm bills and invading Iran.

Which I obviously also oppose. Even if I thought farm bills or invading Iran were just or appropriate, we're in debt up to our eyeballs.

maynerd

Banned
Squirrel Killer said:
Actually, I have. Not here though, because here, it actually gets called out.

But since you want proof of my non-partiality, here's the link to the latest outrageous personal attack from the McCain camp. And it is outrageous and the McCain campaign should be ashamed.

And, as I suspected, I'm late to the party by five posts.

The ad put out by union is not endorsed by BO as far as I can see. Also, it shows that the man is out of touch with 'non-rich' people, which if I was in that union would be a legitimate concern.

You don't strike me as anything close to a liberal btw.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
JayDubya said:
I'm sorry I went AFK, guys, I didn't know I had a schedule to keep.

Which I obviously also oppose. Even if I thought farm bills or invading Iran were just or appropriate, we're in debt up to our eyeballs.

Clinton, the ultimate tax and spend liberal of our generation, managed to provide this country with a big budget surplus.

So, no, the solution is not "we have so much debt, cut everything!" The solution is to figure out a balance. The republican way during the last few administrations has not balanced the budget and solved our debt - and in fact it has created more of it.

So, why do you keep proposing we continue with that model?

maynerd said:
The ad put out by union is not endorsed by BO as far as I can see. Also, it shows that the man is out of touch with 'non-rich' people, which if I was in that union would be a legitimate concern.
Why didn't the AFL-CIO think that Edwards' $400 haircut showed that he was out of touch with 'non-rich' people? My point is that how a person lives their private life doesn't reflect how "in-touch" they are. If a politician is out of touch with a group, show it based on policy choices, not rummaging through their credit card reciepts.

maynerd said:
You don't strike me as anything close to a liberal btw.
And I don't strike my conservative acquaintances as being anything close to a conservative either. Not that I care either way, even though occasionally it makes some of the political things I do more difficult because people don't know what side I'm on.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Cheebs said:
New McCain memo claims Obama supporters are geeks who play dungeons and dragons and live in their parents basements:

oh shit...

11ch5ra.gif

maynerd

Banned
Squirrel Killer said:
Why didn't the AFL-CIO think that Edwards' $400 haircut showed that he was out of touch with 'non-rich' people?

Is Edwards running? Not sure what you mean?

Squirrel Killer said:
My point is that how a person lives their private life doesn't reflect how "in-touch" they are. If a politician is out of touch with a group, show it based on policy choices, not rummaging through their credit card reciepts.

I would say it does reflect how in touch they are. They are showing it on a policy choice, McCain's position on Social Security.

I realize this was done as an insult . . . but . . . those D & D geeks are usually the 'smart kids'? As Obama pointed out, it seems the GOP like to take pride in their own ignorance. And talk about juvenile, the McCain campaign is devolving the election down into a jocks v. nerds fight!
revengeofthenerds.gif

Wait . . . they are doing a re-make of "Revenge of the Nerds?" :lol

JayDubya

Banned
reilo said:
So, why do you keep proposing we continue with that model?

I don't like the current model; does that somehow imply that by default I have to like the Obama model?

In any event, it doesn't matter, Obama doesn't provide an alternative to McCain on this one anymore. Rockets are cool and people like them. Yay! (Yeah, me too. Inner sci-fi geek turmoil.)

Also, I resent the implication that D&D Geeks support Obama. Paul ftmfw!

pxleyes

Banned
JayDubya said:
I don't like the current model; does that somehow imply that by default I have to like the Obama model?

In any event, it doesn't matter, Obama doesn't provide an alternative to McCain on this one anymore. Rockets are cool and people like them. Yay.

They are and people do like them. Too bad that is the depth of your understanding of the space program and its impact on even your life.

Eric P

JayDubya said:

jesus tell me about it. the political threads at a few forums i frequent are nightmares

but if they're playing D&D, you know they love fantasy so ron paul makes perfect sense

reilo

JayDubya said:

In any event, it doesn't matter, Obama doesn't provide an alternative to McCain on this one anymore. Rockets are cool and people like them. Yay! (Yeah, me too. Inner sci-fi geek turmoil.)

Right, because funding NASA is a simple matter of people just thinking rockets are cool.

reilo said:
Also, as to your previous question:

The shame is that even in the absence of our pissing contest with the Soviets we still continue to spend money on something with no discernible long-term benefit.

The US deciding to invest into this "pissing contest" [which, in the free market is known as 'competition'], has established today's infrastructure as we know it: the internet, communication [cellphones, tv, radio], GPS, weather forecasts, meteor detection, and so forth.

In short, no Explorer 1 versus Sputnik, none of the things listed above would be available for use today.

laserbeam

Banned
Its amazing how fast people seem to forget Obama doesnt give a shit about NASA.

He does give a shit about getting phone calls from powerful people in Florida and Texas(surprise surprise home of both major NASA facilities) that very likely laid it out very clear for him what his opposition to NASA would cost him.

reilo

laserbeam said:

He does give a shit about getting phone calls from powerful people in Florida and Texas(surprise surprise home of both major NASA facilities) that very likely laid it out very clear for him what his opposition to NASA would cost him.

Saying we should delay the Mars program for five years in order to fund education is being against NASA?

TDG

Banned
laserbeam said:
What are talking about? Do any of your posts make sense?

The first time this was posted it was pointed out that Obama's changed his position on NASA.

laserbeam

Banned
reilo said:
Saying we should delay the Mars program for five years in order to fund education is being against NASA?

A couple well place phone calls has him changing his tune on NASA. and it was the moon mission he wanted to delay.

Fact is some democrats in Florida and Texas called and said your plan costs jobs and suddenly NASA is a major priority for the future of America.

Until Saturday, Obama had said he wanted to delay the Constellation man-on-the-moon program for five years to free up money for education programs. His change indicates he considers NASA's future an important election issue, especially along the critical Interstate 4 corridor.

It also showed the influence of Democratic U.S. Sen. Bill Nelson, a longtime shuttle and KSC champion. Nelson accompanied Obama during his two-day I-4-corridor trip that began Friday in St. Petersburg.

JayDubya

Banned
reilo said:
The US deciding to invest into this "pissing contest" [which, in the free market is known as 'competition'], has established today's infrastructure as we know it: the internet, communication [cellphones, tv, radio], GPS, weather forecasts, meteor detection, and so forth.

You're talking about R&D in this post.

I'm talking about the actual utility of putting someone on the Moon or Mars aside from the Achievement Points.

Incidentally, having watched P&T:BS on NASA, they also pimp private enterprise space exploration pretty hard. They also said "it's just plain wrong to force taxpayers to fund optional stuff like space exploration." So they're conflicted.

As for Hito's point, as I said, I couldn't post for a little bit there, but to respond simply: there was strong incentive to relocate to the Americas, a continent teeming with natural resources and fertile land, which has little in common with the moon. The snide retort had little to do with anything, unless you want to view it as one notch in the positive column that there's no moon people to offer pox blankets to.

In which case, that same column offers a positive to colonizing Antarctica. Or the bottom of the ocean (pick one). Damned inhabitable, no people around, probably some usable resources if you can figure out how to get to them.

reilo

JayDubya said:

I'm talking about the actual utility of putting someone on the Moon or Mars aside from the Achievement Points.

Incidentally, having watched P&T:BS on NASA, they also pimp private enterprise space exploration pretty hard.

So, Explorer 1 wasn't a stepping stone to NASA but a R&D project? Isn't the entire point behind NASA to be R&D? Come the hell on. The funding of those projects by two major powers using tax payers money forever shaped the world as we know it today.

And as much as P&T pimped private space enterprise really hard, those companies cannot even sniff the jockstrap of what NASA is doing and what they have accomplished.

Sir Richard Branson is one of the richest men in the world with great resource at his disposal, and his space exploration projects are child's play compared to what NASA has done and is doing day to day.

reilo

Hootie said:
Ok seriously, WHERE are Matthews and Olbermann? Did I miss something?

DNC convention next week followed by RNC one. They'll be doing 10-12 hour shifts covering them.

maynerd

Banned
reilo said:
DNC convention next week followed by RNC one. They'll be doing 10-12 hour shifts covering them.

Oh that must be tough. :p I work 10-12 hour days everyday of the week not just during something once every 4 years. They need to man up!

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
This MSNBC powerranking shit is so lame.

If it's really down to Bayh, Kaine or Biden...it better fucking be Biden.

pxleyes

Banned
JayDubya said:

Many of the discoveries made by NASA would not have occurred if not for the missions to the Moon. You again show your lack of knowledge on the subject by claiming the irrelevance of the trips that led to the discoveries we value from NASA.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
laserbeam said:
A couple well place phone calls has him changing his tune on NASA. and it was the moon mission he wanted to delay.

Fact is some democrats in Florida and Texas called and said your plan costs jobs and suddenly NASA is a major priority for the future of America.

Until Saturday, Obama had said he wanted to delay the Constellation man-on-the-moon program for five years to free up money for education programs. His change indicates he considers NASA's future an important election issue, especially along the critical Interstate 4 corridor.

It also showed the influence of Democratic U.S. Sen. Bill Nelson, a longtime shuttle and KSC champion. Nelson accompanied Obama during his two-day I-4-corridor trip that began Friday in St. Petersburg.

You pretty much nailed it.

reilo

What's with the MGS4-esque epic music playing while talking about the Veeps?

RubxQub

reilo said:
What's with the MGS4-esque epic music playing while talking about the Veeps?
THIS...IS...VEEPSTAKES!

GhaleonEB

Cheebs said:
Yep. THey are co-anchoring from 5 PM to 2 AM for two weeks straight.
It's going to be a crazy two weeks. Two veeps, two conventions. Roller coaster total.

I must say I'm surprised we're all waiting for Obama's veep announcement still. I remember when the conventional wisdom was that his Olympic ad buy was to introduce his veep, and he would announce before they started.

reilo

Hardball running with Cone of Silence story.

"We found out he was not in the cone of silence, but the entire time in his motorcade."

"Obama had an okay night, McCain had a great night."

Oh, you know who.

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
reilo said:
Hardball running with Cone of Silence story.

"We found out he was not in the cone of silence, but the entire time in his motorcade."

"Obama had an okay night, McCain had a great night."

Oh, you know who.

the entire time? the story keeps changing. cone of silence. then, mostly in the cone of silence.. and now not at all? :/

reilo

They are going with the evil bit:

"It's a difference between a professor and a leader."

Wow.

RubxQub

This McCain douche is such a douche... HOLY FUCK

JayDubya

Banned
StoOgE said:
We dont play Dungeons and Dragons.

We play ADVANCED dungeons and dragons.

:lol

True, true. Not many people playing AD&D (aka. "1st Ed") anymore. Course, plain D&D either refers to the basic game or the stuff my mother- and father-in-law played while in college.

Still, that's a pretty lame retort from McCain's camp. I wonder if Wizards will consider it a nice complement, maybe bump some 4th Ed sales.

Also, doesn't really fit the image they're going for. The D&D crowd is not the "elitist" / "celebrity" crowd.

maynerd

Banned
McCain loves hollywood.

Writer:
Democrazy (2007) (script collaborator)
... aka Demopazzia (Italy)
Faith of My Fathers (2005) (TV) (memoir)

Actor:
"24" .... Office Staffer (1 episode, 2006)
- Day 5: 1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m. (2006) TV episode (uncredited) .... Office Staffer

The Hanoi Hilton (1987) (thanks) (as Senator John McCain)

Self:
2000s
1990s
"Today" .... Himself (2 episodes, 2007-2008)
... aka NBC News Today (USA: promotional title)
... aka The Today Show (USA)
- Episode dated 21 July 2008 (2008) TV episode .... Himself
- Episode dated 28 December 2007 (2007) TV episode .... Himself
"Late Night with Conan O'Brien" .... Himself / ... (3 episodes, 2004-2008)
... aka Late Night with Conan O'Brien (Australia)
- Episode dated 18 July 2008 (2008) TV episode (as Senator John McCain) .... Herself
- Episode dated 25 May 2005 (2005) TV episode .... Himself
- Episode dated 27 May 2004 (2004) TV episode .... Himself
"Entertainment Tonight" .... Himself (2 episodes, 2008)
... aka E.T. (USA: informal title)
... aka ET Weekend (Australia: weekend title)
... aka Entertainment This Week (weekend title)
... aka This Week in Entertainment (USA: weekend title)
- Episode dated 4 June 2008 (2008) TV episode .... Himself
- Episode dated 9 May 2008 (2008) TV episode .... Himself
"Saturday Night Live" .... Himself / ... (2 episodes, 2002-2008)
... aka NBC's Saturday Night (USA: first season title)
... aka SNL (USA: informal title)
... aka SNL 25 (USA: alternative title)
... aka Saturday Night (USA: second season title)
... aka Saturday Night Live '80 (USA: sixth season title)
... aka The Best of Saturday Night Live (USA: rerun title)
- Steve Carell/Usher (2008) TV episode (as Senator John McCain) .... Himself
- Senator John McCain/The White Stripes (2002) TV episode .... Himself - Host
"Live with Regis and Kathie Lee" .... Himself (1 episode, 2008)
... aka Live with Regis (USA: new title)
... aka Live with Regis & Kelly (USA: new title)
- Episode dated 14 May 2008 (2008) TV episode (as Senator John McCain) .... Himself
"The O'Reilly Factor" .... Himself (4 episodes, 2005-2008)
- Episode dated 9 May 2008 (2008) TV episode (as Sen. John McCain) .... Himself
- Episode dated 8 May 2008 (2008) TV episode (as Sen. John McCain) .... Himself
- Episode dated 27 December 2007 (2007) TV episode (as Sen. John McCain) .... Himself
- Episode dated 26 July 2005 (2005) TV episode .... Himself
"The Daily Show" .... Himself (12 episodes, 2001-2008)
... aka A Daily Show with Jon Stewart (USA: new title)
... aka Jon Stewart (Australia)
... aka The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (USA: new title)
... aka The Daily Show with Jon Stewart Global Edition (International: English title: cut version)
- Episode dated 7 May 2008 (2008) TV episode (as Senator John McCain) .... Himself
- Episode dated 16 August 2007 (2007) TV episode .... Himself
- Episode dated 24 April 2007 (2007) TV episode (as Sen. John McCain) .... Himself
- Episode dated 24 July 2006 (2006) TV episode (as Sen. John McCain) .... Himself
- Episode dated 4 April 2006 (2006) TV episode (as Sen. John McCain) .... Himself
(7 more)
"WWF Raw Is War" .... Himself (1 episode, 2008)
... aka Raw Is War (USA: short title)
... aka WWE Monday Night RAW (USA: new title)
... aka WWE Raw (USA: new title)
... aka WWF Raw (USA: new title)
- Episode dated 21 April 2008 (2008) TV episode .... Himself
"The View" .... Himself (2 episodes, 2005-2008)
- Episode dated 10 April 2008 (2008) TV episode (as Senator John McCain) .... Himself
- Episode dated 8 November 2005 (2005) TV episode (as Sen. John McClain) .... Himself
"Late Show with David Letterman" .... Himself / ... (8 episodes, 2001-2008)
... aka Late Show Backstage (USA: title for episodes with guest hosts)
... aka Letterman (Australia)
... aka The Late Show (USA: informal short title)
- Episode #15.90 (2008) TV episode (as Senator John McCain) .... Himself - Guest
- Episode #15.41 (2008) TV episode .... Himself - Pre-taped segment/'Late Show Candidate Spotlight'
- Episode #15.40 (2008) TV episode .... Himself - Pre-taped segment/'Late Show Candidate Spotlight'
- Episode dated 28 February 2007 (2007) TV episode .... Himself
- Episode dated 9 February 2006 (2006) TV episode .... Himself
(3 more)
"IFC News: 2008 Uncut" .... Himself (4 episodes, 2007-2008)
- Showdown in Texas and Ohio (2008) TV episode .... Himself
- Episode #1.10 (2008) TV episode .... Himself
- Introducing the Circus (2007) TV episode .... Himself
- Episode #1.3 (????) TV episode .... Himself
"Larry King Live" .... Himself (9 episodes, 2004-2008)
- Jon McCain (2008) TV episode .... Himself
- With President Bush address Tonight (2007) TV episode .... Himself
- Sen. John McCain (2007) TV episode .... Himself
- Sen John McCain (2007) TV episode .... Himself
- Episode dated 10 January 2007 (2007) TV episode .... Himself
(4 more)
"The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" .... Himself / ... (10 episodes, 2001-2008)
- Episode dated 31 January 2008 (2008) TV episode .... Himself
- Episode dated 29 August 2007 (2007) TV episode (as Senator John McCain) .... Herself
- Episode dated 28 August 2007 (2007) TV episode .... Himself
- Episode dated 7 August 2006 (2006) TV episode .... Himself
- Episode dated 18 April 2006 (2006) TV episode .... Himself
(5 more)
CNN/YouTube Republican Debate (2007) (TV) .... Himself
"On the Record w/ Greta Van Susteren" .... Himself (1 episode, 2007)
- Episode dated 20 September 2007 (2007) TV episode .... Himself
Darfur Now (2007) .... Himself
"The Situation Room" .... Himself (1 episode, 2007)
- Episode dated 5 July 2007 (2007) TV episode .... Himself
The World Awaits: De La Hoya vs. Mayweather (2007) (TV) (uncredited) .... Himself - Audience Member
"American Morning" .... Himself (1 episode, 2007)
- Episode dated 1 May 2007 (2007) TV episode .... Himself
"The Michael Smerconish Show on MSNBC" .... Himself (1 episode, 2007)
- Episode dated 24 April 2007 (2007) TV episode .... Himself
"Face the Nation" .... Himself (4 episodes, 2006)
- Episode dated 24 September 2006 (2006) TV episode (as Sen. John McCain) .... Himself
- Episode dated 9 July 2006 (2006) TV episode (as Sen. John McCain) .... Himself
- Episode dated 7 May 2006 (2006) TV episode (as Sen. John McCain) .... Himself
- Episode dated 15 January 2006 (2006) TV episode (as Sen. John McCain) .... Himself
"This Week" .... Himself (5 episodes, 2005-2006)
- Episode dated 17 September 2006 (2006) TV episode (as Sen John McCain) .... Himself
- Episode dated 13 August 2006 (2006) TV episode (as Sen John McCain) .... Himself
- Episode dated 2 July 2006 (2006) TV episode (as Sen John McCain) .... Himself
- Episode dated 26 February 2006 (2006) TV episode (as Sen John McCain) .... Himself
- Episode dated 18 December 2005 (2005) TV episode (as Sen John McCain) .... Himself
"Meet the Press" .... Himself (6 episodes, 2003-2006)
... aka Meet the Press with Tim Russert (USA: complete title)
- Episode dated 20 August 2006 (2006) TV episode (as Sen. John McCain) .... Himself
- Episode dated 2 April 2006 (2006) TV episode (as Sen. John McCain) .... Himself
- Episode dated 4 December 2005 (2005) TV episode (as Sen. John McCain) .... Himself
- Episode dated 19 June 2005 (2005) TV episode .... Himself
- Episode dated 6 June 2004 (2004) TV episode .... Himself
(1 more)
"Hardball with Chris Matthews" .... Himself (2 episodes, 2005-2006)
- Episode dated 14 July 2006 (2006) TV episode .... Himself
- Episode dated 1 March 2005 (2005) TV episode .... Himself
"CNN Live Today" .... Himself (1 episode, 2006)
- Episode dated 8 June 2006 (2006) TV episode .... Himself
Port Town (2006) .... Himself
2006 White House Correspondents' Association Dinner (2006) (TV) .... Himself
Mr. Conservative: Goldwater on Goldwater (2006) .... Himself
"Tavis Smiley" .... Himself (1 episode, 2006)
- Episode dated 6 January 2006 (2006) TV episode .... Himself
"The Tony Danza Show" .... Himself (1 episode, 2005)
- Episode #2.55 (2005) TV episode .... Himself
"Quite Frankly with Stephen A. Smith" .... Himself (1 episode, 2005)
- Episode dated 10 November 2005 (2005) TV episode .... Himself
"The Charlie Rose Show" .... Himself (1 episode, 2005)
... aka Charlie Rose (USA: new title)
- Episode dated 31 October 2005 (2005) TV episode .... Himself
"ESPN 25: Who's #1?" .... Himself (1 episode, 2005)
- The Best World Series (2005) TV episode .... Himself
"Beyond the Glory" .... Himself (1 episode, 2005)
- Ultimate Fighting Championship (2005) TV episode .... Himself
Wedding Crashers (2005) (uncredited) .... Himself
"NBC Nightly News" .... Himself (3 episodes, 2005)
- Episode dated 27 May 2005 (2005) TV episode (as Sen. John McCain) .... Himself
- Episode dated 26 May 2005 (2005) TV episode (as Sen. John McCain) .... Himself
- Episode dated 18 May 2005 (2005) TV episode (as Sen. John McCain) .... Himself
"ESPN SportsCentury" .... Himself (1 episode, 2005)
- Pat Tillman (2005) TV episode .... Himself
Missing, Presumed Dead: The Search for America's POWs (2005)
Why We Fight (2005) .... Himself
... aka Nerf de la guerre, Le (France: TV title)
"60 Minutes" .... Himself (1 episode, 2004)
... aka TV Land Legends: The 60 Minutes Interviews (USA: rerun title)
- Episode dated 31 October 2004 (2004) TV episode (as Sen. John McCain) .... Himself
"Paula Zahn Now" .... Himself (3 episodes, 2004)
- Episode dated 28 September 2004 (2004) TV episode .... Himself
- Episode dated 7 June 2004 (2004) TV episode .... Himself
- Episode dated 23 April 2004 (2004) TV episode .... Himself
"ABC Evening News" .... Himself (1 episode, 2004)
... aka ABC World News Tonight with Peter Jennings (USA: long new title)
... aka ABC World News with Charles Gibson (USA: new title)
... aka ABC WorldNews Tonight (USA: new title)
... aka Peter Jennings with the News (USA: new title)
- Episode dated 8 April 2004 (2004) TV episode (as Sen John McCain) .... Himself
"ABC News Nightline" .... Himself (1 episode, 2004)
... aka Nightline
- Episode dated 5 April 2004 (2004) TV episode (as Sen. John McCain) .... Himself
"Arizona Highways" (2004) TV series .... Himself (unknown episodes)
"Listen Up! Charles Barkley with Ernie Johnson" .... Himself (1 episode, 2002)
... aka Listen Up! (USA: short title)
- Episode #1.1 (2002) TV episode .... Himself
Lewis Black: Taxed Beyond Belief (2002) (TV) .... Himself

Return with Honor (1998)

Archive Footage:
Keeping the Peace (2008)
"The O'Reilly Factor"
- Episode dated 16 July 2008 (2008) TV episode (as Sen. John McCain) .... Himself
- Episode dated 15 July 2008 (2008) TV episode .... Himself
- Episode dated 11 July 2008 (2008) TV episode (as Sen. John McCain) .... Himself
- Episode dated 10 July 2008 (2008) TV episode (as Sen. John McCain) .... Himself
- Episode dated 9 July 2008 (2008) TV episode .... Himself
(79 more)
"Just In with Laura Ingraham"
- Episode dated 3 July 2008 (2008) TV episode .... Himself
- Episode dated 2 July 2008 (2008) TV episode .... Himself
- Episode dated 1 July 2008 (2008) TV episode .... Himself
- Episode dated 30 June 2008 (2008) TV episode .... Himself
- Episode dated 24 June 2008 (2008) TV episode .... Himself
(5 more)
"WWF Smackdown!"
- Episode dated 25 April 2008 (2008) TV episode .... John McCain
"Have I Got News for You"
- Episode #35.2 (2008) TV episode (uncredited) .... Himself
"Rome Is Burning"
- Episode dated 22 April 2008 (2008) TV episode .... Himself
William F. Buckley: Right from the Start (2008) (TV) .... Himself
"America's Pulse"
- Episode dated 11 February 2008 (2008) TV episode .... Himself
- Episode dated 4 February 2008 (2008) TV episode .... Himself
"Sunday AM"
- Episode #3.21 (2008) TV episode (as Senator John McCain) .... Himself
"The Daily Show"
- Episode dated 16 October 2007 (2007) TV episode .... Himself
- Episode dated 11 September 2007 (2007) TV episode .... Himself
- Episode dated 18 July 2007 (2007) TV episode (uncredited) .... Himself
- Episode dated 14 June 2007 (2007) TV episode .... Himself
- Episode dated 16 May 2007 (2007) TV episode .... Himself
(1 more)
"The Colbert Report"
- Episode dated 10 September 2007 (2007) TV episode .... Himself
- Episode dated 19 July 2007 (2007) TV episode .... Himself
- Episode dated 17 July 2007 (2007) TV episode .... Himself
"Paula Zahn Now"
- Episode dated 21 May 2007 (2007) TV episode .... Himself
Night Skies (2007) .... Himself
Shut Up & Sing (2006) .... Himself
"Hardball with Chris Matthews"
- Episode dated 3 August 2006 (2006) TV episode .... Himself
"Frontline"
- Karl Rove: The Architect (2005) TV episode .... Himself
Celsius 41.11: The Temperature at Which the Brain... Begins to Die (2004) .... Himself
Nine Innings from Ground Zero (2004) (TV) .... Himself
Saturday Night Live: The Best of Tracy Morgan (2004) (V) (uncredited) .... John Ashcroft
Bush's Brain (2004) .... Himself
Horns and Halos (2002) .... Himself
Journeys with George (2002) .... Himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom