• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Interim Thread of USA General Elections (DAWN OF THE VEEP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sangreal

Cheebs said:
Any tv channel airing it? The edwards one was aired on all the news channels....
CNN will be, I believe. They are covering it pretty heavily right now as:

BREAKING NEWS
GORE TO ENDORSE OBAMA
DETROIT RALLY BEINGS SHORTLY​

Cheebs

I am only an hour away from this arena. I kinda wish I went. :lol Oh well, I already got to see Obama and stand up behind him on stage and actually talk to him so I dont think Gore can top that experience.

NewLib

Banned
sangreal said:
Meanwhile, CNN is buying into my Obama/Gore ticket :)

You do want Obama to win the election right? So why would you want Obama to pick someone who now has the reputation of being extremely far left? Do you not want Independents to vote Democrat or what?

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
Mandark said:
I figured that the Obama camp was hiring Salis Doyle as an olive branch to the Clinton loyalists, but perhaps I may not be completely correct...
that reasoning doesn't make sense. at the time she was fired it was known that nearly no one inside the Clinton team had faith in her other than Clinton herself (though it seems no one really 'liked' each other to begin with). i also read somewhere that Solis Doyle and Clinton hadn't talked since she was ousted, though i can't pull up the article.

i completely overlooked the high umbrage factor of Clinton loyalists who blame Solis Doyle for her demise. on that alone i should applaud the move! let's hire Penn next! wait, no.

and don't disparage Cheebs - he's our insider and knows more about the seedy game of politics than anyone here! he's our saint, with insight sparkling with his blue-collar Michigan roots.

TDG

Banned
sangreal said:
CNN will be, I believe. They are covering it pretty heavily right now as:

BREAKING NEWS
GORE TO ENDORSE OBAMA
DETROIT RALLY BEINGS SHORTLY​
MSNBC is showing it live as well, I believe.

What do you guys think about an Obama/Gore ticket, outside of the fact that it will never happen, of course. :p

Cheebs

the disgruntled gamer said:

What do you guys think about an Obama/Gore ticket, outside of the fact that it will never happen, of course. :p
Amazing but I mean, a Obama/Zombie JFK ticket would be pretty damn awesome too.

scorcho said:
and don't disparage Cheebs - he's our insider and knows more about the seedy game of politics than anyone here! he's our saint, with insight sparkling with his blue-collar Michigan roots.
:lol I am just happened to be deplaced in MI. I am originally from Texas!

the disgruntled gamer said:

It would guarantee that Obama is the next President of the United States. No questions asked.

Cheebs

Tamanon said:
Obama/Gore would actually be kinda cool, but Gore is out of politics I'm thinking:p
I sense Gore is enjoying life as a environmental advocate far more than he ever did when he was in the senate or the white house.

sangreal

NewLib said:
You do want Obama to win the election right? So why would you want Obama to pick someone who now has the reputation of being extremely far left? Do you not want Independents to vote Democrat or what?

Why do you hate America?

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
NewLib said:
how is Gore 'far left'? global warming is a fringe belief?

SupahBlah

Banned
sangreal said:
Why do you hate America?

b498c5.jpg

Select the target.

Tamanon

Banned
Oh ouch, Keith, ouch.

"It could've been worse, he could've made them watch Kobe Bryant for the first 5 games of the finals."

Anyone notice a lot of republicans on television are trying very hard to discredit all the possible amazing choices for the VP position? They actually tried to suggest that Gore wasn't a big deal with the Democratic base.

mj1108

Plug this URL into Windows Media Player for the Obama rally in Detroit without CNN's bullshit player:
mms://a238.l3760650520.c37606.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/238/37606/v0001/reflector:50520

Fatalah

mj1108 said:
Plug this URL into Windows Media Player for the Obama rally in Detroit without CNN's bullshit player:
mms://a238.l3760650520.c37606.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/238/37606/v0001/reflector:50520

Thank you soooo much :-D

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Who is this crackpot on CNN..

AL GORE WILL MAKE THE DEMS TOO ENTHUSIASTIC. WONT HELP HIM WITH WOMEN WILL IT?

sangreal

StoOgE said:
Who is this crackpot on CNN..

AL GORE WILL MAKE THE DEMS TOO ENTHUSIASTIC. WONT HELP HIM WITH WOMEN WILL IT?

Some Republican Strategist was on CNN earlier going on about how Gore would cost Obama the Democratic vote :lol

Haven't mentioned it here but when Hannity or Beck eulogize Russert it makes me wanna run towards the nearest living thing and kill it.

They are scourges of political journalism and are exactly opposite of the things even they accredit Russert with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom